Apprentice USA

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:28 am    Post subject: Apprentice USA Reply with quote

Coming June 5th... the most star-studded Apprentice ever with Jason Priestly, Jamie Pressly, Michael J. Fox, Denis Leary, the Barenaked Ladies and many, many more! Followed by the LIVE season finale.

Well it's down to the final 2

Sean, 33, born and raised in London now works as a director of business development for a recruitment consultancy registered on the London Stock Exchange, where he boasts the title of the top-ranking sales person globally at his firm. He graduated from the Southampton Solent University with first class honors. Quickly snapped up by an international recruitment consultancy, Sean spent nine years brokering multimillion dollar deals with Fortune 500 companies in over 20 global locations. He earned the EB1 Green Card for "persons of extraordinary ability" in 2005. Sean resides in Miami.

Lee, 22, graduated from Cornell University with a 4.0 grade point average, where he received a B.S. in policy analysis and management. While attending Cornell University, he won business plan writing and marketing competitions, and served as a teaching assistant for courses in entrepreneurship and management. He worked for Merrill Lynch, researching emerging markets, creating portfolios and compiling business plans for high net worth clients, including an investment banking deal with an estimated value in excess of $100 million. Previous experiences outside of corporate America include working at a day treatment program for the mentally ill, volunteering at soup kitchens and teaching fourth grade children in an inner-city school. Lee draws his inspiration from his grandfather who emigrated to the U.S. penniless and uneducated, yet through hard work and determination was successful through investing in real estate. At age 22, Lee became an analyst for one of the largest business/consulting firms in the world. Today, Lee works with some of the biggest companies and government agencies in the country to devise business strategy and information technology systems. Lee currently resides in New York City.

As usual, Ally and I agree that Sean will be the clear winner. Since the beginning of the show Sean showed that he has what it takes to run any one of Trumps businesses without any problem at all and with complete confidence.

Lee isn't bad but anytime he was project manager he seemed to let others run the show, and was more concerned for people like Russian born Lenny that he wasn't booted off the show. He actually threw himself under the bus a few times just to make Lenny look better and Trump figured this out pretty quickly. He was in the board room more times than anyone else I think as well, so how he avoided getting fired is beyond me.

We'll see next monday Very Happy

SEAN PATROL SEAN PATROL lol Razz
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in with you & Ally, IRiSH.

From watching tonight's episode (and the comments that Carolyn made about Lee), it does seem that Sean has more maturity and has an advantage over Lee.

It was funny when they all went in the Boardroom to get their final assignments, and Carolyn admitted that she didn't recognise Lee's teammate, Pepe! I agree that Lee is relying too much on Lenny.

The only negative comment Sean received so far was from his own teammate, Tariq (sp?) regarding Sean's choice to speak to the catering manager vs. the representative from Pontiac. So far, nothing negative from Trump's "eyes and ears."

It would be great to see a non-American-born contestant win, as well.
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! Sean Patrol!!! Good one Smile Smile

Yeah it's been Sean all the way. Lee's an alright bloke but he tends to think big a lot of the time and when that one fails, he's not a lot left to fall back on.

Sean to win and get the girl and have apprentice babies in the future... clap clap clap clap clap clap
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dancer Sean won!dancer

We got it right my sister!!! clap clap clap

:star: :star: :star: He's fab!! :star: :star: :star:
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
dancer Sean won!dancer

OMG I missed it. I'm completely gutted Crying

I'm so glad he won though. We hit gold again Ally :star: :star:
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Ally wrote:
dancer Sean won!dancer

I stand corrected! It just started on time shifting and I'm watching it now. I knew Sean would win anyway as Lee was doing a horrid job.

We need to start making some cash off these picks of ours sista Razz clap clap clap
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Ally wrote:
dancer Sean won!dancer

Lee watches this so I'm sure he'll have the episode. You have to see it!!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Ally wrote:
dancer Sean won!dancer

Lee watches this so I'm sure he'll have the episode. You have to see it!!

I watching it now sweetie 2thumbsup
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh great! Enjoy! thumbs
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
Oh great! Enjoy! thumbs

That was wicked! I really did enjoy that and it was so obvious Sean did the best job. I'm really happy for him and he's actually going to marry that girl. I'm think that's so romantic awwww Smile

I liked as he drove off in his new car he was yelling....I'M THE APPRENTICE BABY! LOL Razz
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
We hit gold again Ally :star: :star:

hold on a minute! Weren't you saying the other week that your picks so far on other shows have been completely wrong?!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

hold on a minute! Weren't you saying the other week that your picks so far on other shows have been completely wrong?!

Our luck turned around. Our last couple have been right Very Happy
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
faceless wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

Thing is, we were always right in who we thought deserved to win, it wasn't our fault others put the wrong person through. no

Now however our guessing as to who will win has certainly improved and what's better is that it's also who we want to win!!

clap clap clap clap clap
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
faceless wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

Thing is, we were always right in who we thought deserved to win, it wasn't our fault others put the wrong person through. no

Now however our guessing as to who will win has certainly improved and what's better is that it's also who we want to win!!

clap clap clap clap clap

Well said sista! clap clap clap

Oh and erm.....SOUL PATROL....SEAN PATROL...and next? Why PETE PATROL of course! thumbs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: