Gaunt gets upset !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mickyv

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Gaunt gets upset ! Reply with quote

Looks like he has feelings after all !

"John Gaunty Gaunt was on the radio this morning going on in his Sun journalist way about how he'd love to see Saddam Hussein 'swing' on yoochoob again, later in the show someone texted in to say 'do you have a film of your recently deceased father's death to put on yoochoob? I'd love to see it!' to which he got all pious and self righteous threatening to bring in the police "

http://community.channel4.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/503603557/m/7810093429
nekokate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like an idiot winding up an idiot to me.

I didn't know the Saddam videos had been taken off YouTube, though. Is Gaunty so thick that he doesn't realise you can get that video on about a million other easily accessible websites, anyway? Why does he want it back on YouTube (a supposedly family-friendly site) specifically? Probably because he doesn't think before he opens his mouth.
Lostinthestates

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a muppet!!!
mickyv

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see that C4 have now pulled the thread; shame I had just ask “whetever people found it normal that anybody could enjoy & keep wishing to see a re-run of a brutal squalid murder, and that not so long ago “snuff” films such as the exploitation documentary “Faces of Death” which featured executions, were banned as “video nasties”, and I think are still actually banned & therefore illegal. It seems we have become extremely desensitised in the last few years, and it may in part be connected with the gung-ho war supporting mentality of the people who govern us.”

Not long after I had posted that, the thread vanished, I’m not sure if it was connected to my post, but I wouldn’t be surprised; I have also noticed C4 have a definite track record on pulling threads in which Zionists are taking a hammering.
mickyv

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if Gaunt would like to view this on youtube;

popinjay

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thread in the OP doesn't work.
mickyv

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The thread in the OP doesn't work."

Yes, the thread was quickly pulled by Channel4, as I mention in my second Post; I didn't hear it live because just the sound of his voice, nevermind his vile views, really turn my stomach. I wonder if that part of his show in included in a Talksport podcast, as then I would make an effort to listen to the ignorant pig squeal !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: