Hockey game next Friday

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:05 am    Post subject: Hockey game next Friday Reply with quote

I've been itching to see a live game of hockey for quite some time now. Just ordered a pre-season ticket to see NY Rangers vs. NY Islanders at Madison Square Garden for next Friday. I ordered a cheap ticket, since it is a pre-season game and it doesn't really count for shit. I'll pay for a good seat later on in the season. Ah, the buzz of the Garden, so exciting! cheerleader dancing1
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like a good night out - I know we have a local hockey team, but I've no idea where they play. I think they might even have been British champions recently.
SpursFan1902
Pitch Queen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today is my niece's 10th birthday. She is a huge Tampa Bay Lightning fan (NHL team) as we all are. My brother and have season tickets and I am going to take her to tonights preseason match up against the Washington Capitals. NYI and NYR at MSG should be a pretty good show even in preseason. All I can say is "LETS PLAY HOCKEY!!!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: