Self-Hating and/or Intentionally Israel-Threatening Ediots

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luke

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Self-Hating and/or Intentionally Israel-Threatening Ediots Reply with quote

i was just reading a blog on growing dissent among american jews which mentions a site which has what it calls a 'DIRT' list ( 'Dense anti-Israel Repugnant Traitors'! ) and a 'S.H.I.'I.T.E.' list ( 'Self-Hating and/or Intentionally Israel-Threatening Ediots'! )

pretty much every jew i respect is on this list! Laughing chomsky, naomi klein, harold pinter, norman finkelstein!

http://www.masada2000.org/dirt-list.html

Quote:
Chomsky, Noam Professor of Linguistics at M.I.T whose sorry life has been filled with dissent, anarchism, Marxism, anti-Americanism and a visceral hatred for the Land of Israel. He's also had a prolonged and varied collaboration with the neo-Nazi movement. He once wrote, "I see no anti-Semitic implications in denial of the existence of gas chambers, or even denial of the Holocaust." In other words, Chomsky is a thoroughly despicable human being... as others have also concluded: "The most devious, the most dishonest and -- in this hour of his nation's grave crisis -- the most treacherous intellect in America belongs to MIT professor Noam Chomsky." (FrontPageMagazine.com | September 26, 2001)

Alan Dershowitz, calls Chomsky "the godfather of the anti-Israel campaign." Dershowitz says Chomsky sought the abolition of the State of Israel and its substitution by a secular bi-national state based on the models of Lebanon and Yugoslavia.

Regarding Iran's nuclear program and its existential threat to Israel... "Israel and the United States are both threatening Iran with destruction." The ayatollahs would be crazy if they did not develop nuclear weatpons to counter the military threat from the West!

For more on this pathetic Jew, click Here.

To watch a video of the scumbag licking the Nazi boots of Hizbullah, click Here, Here and Here.

Finkelstein, Norman G. Holocaust denier and author of "The Holocaust Industry," who once famously asked, "If all these people survived the Holocaust, who actually died?" He has also referred to Holocaust survivor Elie Wiesel as the "clown in the Holocaust circus." [So, besides being a Holocaust denier, he's also a heartless bastard!] Further, he claimed that the Holocaust is being used by racist Jews to justify their presence in Palestine and to oppress Arabs. He agrees that the use of the Holocaust as "extortion" to extract money from Germans and others is a crime and, according to Finkelstein, just more proof of the fact that Jews care for nothing but money. Israel is not immune from his castigation either. In a December 200l speech in Beirut, Lebanon, Finkelstein compared Israeli behavior to "Nazi practices" during World War II. Finkelstein refers to the six million Jews murdered by the Nazis as the "Six Million" in quotation marks, and says that nearly every Holocaust survivor is a fraud, a thief and a liar. (Finkelstein's own parents are Holocaust survivors and Finkelstein has long tried to capitalize on this as a way to legitimize his own anti-Semitism.)

It’s inconceivable to me that Finkelstein might achieve tenure at De Paul University in Chicago, where he presently teaches his bizarre theories. That he is an assistant professor there is, in my view, a badge of shame for De Paul.

His true occupation is as a member of a traveling circus, a freak show of anti-Semites who promote anti-Israel propaganda from campus to campus. He openly admits to having high regard for Hezbollah on his Web site, and he promotes the false notion that "scholars widely agree that Israel ethnically cleansed the Palestinian people in 1948."

Finkelstein is almost universally regarded as a Jewish traitor and anti-Semite, and at the very least a fraud and pseudo-scholar. Commentary Magazine's Gabriel Schoenfeld has labeled Finkelstein's views as crackpot ideas, some of them mirrored almost verbatim in the propaganda put out by neo-Nazis around the world.. "Fink's" books do not sell in America, but they are best-sellers among the growing number of neo-Nazis in Germany. Finkelstein has been endorsed by anti-Semites of all stripes, including Israeli Jewish anti-Semites like Neve Gordon from Ben Gurion University.

Finkelstein's hatred of Jews runs so deep that he has actually implied that his own mother, who survived the Nazi Holocaust, may have collaborated with the Nazis. If so collaboration with evil seems to run in the family, because Finkelstein has clearly become a collaborator with Hezbollah anti-Semitism and Nazism. Finkelstein's website is filled with Hezbollah promotion, including breathless reprints of Nasrallah speeches. Following the one month 2006 summer war between Israel and Hizbollah,he wrote, "I truly honor [Hizbollah] for having inflicted an exceptional and deserving defeat on their foreign occupiers. It's another wonderful chapter in the long and painful struggle for human emancipation and even liberty and certainly one that every human being can take inspiration from." When American and Jewish soldiers die, Finkelstein rejoices!

Has this capo EVER said a kind word about the Israel or the Jewish people? Sadly, we know of none. Even if Norman Finkelstein did not really exist, we'd have to invent him as a Poster Yehudon [Jew Boy] caricature of the Self-Hating Israel-Threatening Jew.

Click Here and Here and Here for lots more on the FINKelstein. Click Here to view an audio of The Fink as he is guest of [Hizbollah's] honor in Lebanon

Klein, Naomi Maintains that Israeli Jewish fears [of Arabs] "is a guarantee that his power will go unchecked, granting him the impunity needed to do the unthinkable: send troops into the Palestinian Authority’s education ministry to steal and destroy records; bury children alive in their homes; block ambulances from getting to the dying" and when "anti-Semitism is no longer treated as Jewish business, to be taken care of by Israel and the Zionist lobby, Sharon will be robbed of his most effective weapon in the indefensible and increasingly brutal occupation."

Ms. Klein is an ISM supporter and Rachel Corrie lover. If Hitler were alive today, she'd love him as well!

Pinter, Harold Harold Pinter, born in 1930 in East London, is a noted playwright, director, actor, poet, political activist and hater of both America and Israel. He likes to suggest that it is Americans who are intent on reducing children to shreds with cluster bombs and that Israel has used chemical, biological or nuclear weapons... "Israel has these weapons and has used them." This is pure nonsense... although we at Masada2000.org wish it were true! :-)

Pinter has long been a promoter of Israel's most famous convicted traitor, Mordecai Vanunu, who spent time in jail for espionage activities against Israel. Treason against Israel makes him a hero in Pinter's mind.

He also claims "Israel’s injustice to the Palestinians is an outrage." Let the Truth be told... it is Harold Pinter who is the real outrage!

crazed
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

burn the witch!!
Mandy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice .. especially linked into the Naomi Klein thread about the Shock Doctrine.

Is Harold Pinter the odd one out of the above since I don't recall a thread on CT about him ? (totally from memory)

Correction : I found one : http://couchtripper.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=2852&highlight=harold+pinter
nekokate

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They sure had a lot to say about Norm. From my limited knowledge of him, it all seemed like bollocks, too. Holocaust denier??? His parents were killed in the holocaust, weren't they?!
luke

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

harold pinter talks a lot sense mandy Smile i remember when he won the nobel prize and the bbc wouldn't show his acceptance speech - he talked about iraq, western foreign policy and how the media ignore the crimes of power etc, the bbc just wouldn't show it! to much truth! good read if you've not already

hes one the people who started the independent jewish voices group www.ijv.org.uk
Mandy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Luke.

The speech is on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY2Z27Y-HJE

and also embedded in the CT thread I linked to above
luke

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nekokate wrote:
They sure had a lot to say about Norm. From my limited knowledge of him, it all seemed like bollocks, too. Holocaust denier??? His parents were killed in the holocaust, weren't they?!

but it has to be bollocks, they can't win the argument - so you just discredit him, come out with a load of crap.

theres a lot of interesting stuff on his site ncluding stuff about his mum http://www.normanfinkelstein.com/article.php?pg=11&ar=129
luke

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mandy wrote:
Wonder if that speech is on you tube / goolge.. I better go hunting for it

Mandy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice .. thanks Luke
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a much better recording of the speech

rtsp://rs.nobelprize.org/lectures/2005/lit/pinter/pinter-lecture-hi.rm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: