Western Sahara debate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Western Sahara debate Reply with quote

If ever there was an example of tactics created by those in fear then here it is... I can imagine the thought-process involved went something like 'Hey, let's start a whispering campaign about instability - to do that we have to be insidious cunts, who's in?'

nyer

Still, I don't know anything about Western Sahara so I'll need to check that out.
Mandy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking about this and what George has said in the past.

George (I believe) has been consistently :

+Anti-Monarchist (recalling the number of times he has denounced the puppet governments and dictators of the Middle-East)

+Pro democracy (always with the people)

+Single State (whether in Palestine, United Kingdom, and possibly here in Morocco). When a state is small, dividing into even smaller states costs a lot of money (e.g. new embassies -- a point made about Scotland).

Just because George doesn't believe in dismemberment of a state doesn't mean he supports the Monarchy/Rulers (take the UK as a case in point)

Whether you support George's views on any specific issue is one thing, but you can't accuse George of hypocrisy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: