Transformer scares burglar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Transformer scares burglar Reply with quote

Robber rumbled by robot
By KATY HASTINGS
August 15, 2007

A WOULD-BE burglar was left a Robber in Surprise when he came face-to-face with a 7ft Transformer Optimus Prime. Robots in Disguise fan Michael Clarke built and carved the towering robot from wood, complete with motion sensors which turn on a stereo when someone approaches. The imposing model has piecing purple lights for eyes, red and purple neon spotlights. It stands pride of place in his living room at his house in Gravesend, Kent, but little did he know it would ward off an unexpected guest.

Car enthusiast Michael loved Transformers when he was a youngster and when he heard about the film coming out he got to work - something which would later pay off. He said: "I returned home late from a night out, I saw the front door wide open and ran into my house, it was dark inside and I hesitantly burst into the lounge which shockingly was lit up blue and purple. I stumbled over something on the floor, which I realised was my TV after I'd switched on the main light but it wasn't until after I searched the whole house I realised it must have been Optimus that scared him off."

Michael, 25, who loves cars and has recently lined his classic BMW with demin, added: " I wanted to build the robot out of a real car but I thought the neighbours might not like it."

------------------

Cool
major.tom
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: Re: Transformer scares burglar Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
...loves cars and has recently lined his classic BMW with demin...

That has fashion faux pas all over it. I wonder why he didn't go with the more up-scale corduroy.

I find it a bit hard to believe that a burglar would be scared off by a 7 ft tall anything made of wood. (Well, almost anything.)

Laughing
luke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:06 am    Post subject: Re: Transformer scares burglar Reply with quote

major.tom wrote:
I find it a bit hard to believe that a burglar would be scared off by a 7 ft tall anything made of wood.

all depends on the state of the robber ... say he's a drug addict, high on crack or whatever ( a lot of robberys are done by addicts ) - i bet running into a 7ft transformer when mashed out your mind could be quite scary Laughing
major.tom
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good point, Luke. I never thought of that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: