Titanic's Final Moments: Missing Pieces

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Titanic's Final Moments: Missing Pieces Reply with quote

Another programme I want to see, even though for a while I was fed up hearing about the Titanic. Here's details in case you are interested.

?Titanic's Final Moments: Missing Pieces.?

http://www.aetv.com/search/schedule.do?keywords=Titanic's+Final+Moments%3A+Missing+Pieces

In August 2005, John Chatterton and Richie Kohler, hosts of Deep Sea Detectives, led an expedition to the wreck of RMS Titanic. Diving 2? miles down in Russian submersibles, they searched outside the known debris field for new evidence. On their final dive they made an extraordinary find: two large intact sections of the bottom hull of the Titanic in pristine condition with the red bottom paint still on them. For four months, a team of historians, marine architects, and engineers has been conducting a forensic analysis of this find. All agree that it's the most significant new discovery since the wreck was located in 1985. Analysis is ongoing, but preliminary indications are that these bottom sections will change our understanding of how the ship broke apart, and rewrite the story of the final moments of the Titanic.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohhhh I wish I read this earlier. I'd of recorded it Sad I'm going to keep a lookout for it and see if it's rerun. I really can't get enough about the Titanic myself. I don't know why but I find the whole thing simply facinating.

I've just noticed it's on now but I've missed 30 minutes of it bahhhhhh lol

Thanks for pointing this show out Ally thumbs
Ally
'Taffia'

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it repeated again tonight. You'll have to check the schedule and see when they may air it again. I expect they will.

I've tivo'd it so will watch tomorrow.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm watching it now and it's really well done. I think you're going to like it Very Happy It's very indepth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: