James Whale barking?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nekokate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:48 pm    Post subject: James Whale barking? Reply with quote

I just heard George talking about how James Whale's fallen out with him big-time over his opinions about dangerous dogs. What a dick!

I'm kind of with George - I'd rather every single dog on the face of the planet be killed than one single child get mauled. I don't mean I want every single dog to be killed (dogs are sweet), but if those were the only two choices, I know which I'd go for.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I meant to have a look about and see if anyone capped that bit on Whale's show... I'll try now

I've always had the opinion that a person shouldn't have a dog that they can't physically control. Maybe proper licensing would sort it out - but muzzles would do the trick on any breed that has a reputation for biting. Especially bloody Jack Russells!
Mandy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George covered this in his show yesterday .. and at the end the SMS poll was running at around 60% for Galloway, 40% for Whale (where George was for muzzling dogs above a certain pre-agreed size)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: