E-mail from an Israeli who used to live in the former USSR

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mandy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:23 am    Post subject: E-mail from an Israeli who used to live in the former USSR Reply with quote

I am currently a citizen of Israel. Before my arrival in 1990 in Israel I lived
for 47 years in the former USSR.

Last observation show, that 80% of the people coming into Israel now from all over the world do not
have one biological cell from that ancient ethnicity group and even more so no relation, naturally,
to the Judaic religion. At the airport, all these people based on the created Zionist right, as "the
member of Jew family" which means: wives and husbands of various nationalities, these people's
children who was borne not from Jew in previous marriages and adopted children who are not Jew etc.,
become citizens of the state and they receive appropriate identification. Upon receipt of the
certificate about being granted citizenship, automatically they also become the owners of the entire
territory of Israel. And just like the ones who accepted Judaism and became "genetic Jew" they now
decide, already with rights of citizenship and as owners of the land of Israel, if Jerusalem belongs
to them or not, whether to give back territories or not and so on. And with these same rights both
of them go fight against the Palestinians.

As of this day, in addition to the rest unlawful individuals only wives and husbands with mixed
marriages of various nationalities who came from former USSR are now numbering in Israel hundreds of
thousands. You can imagine scale all over the world, while at the same time hundreds of thousands of
Palestinians who have lived on this land for thousands of years are forced to wander in other
territories. This contradicts elementary human logic, not to mention the laws of nature, since all
these people have no right to settle on this land.

As for me, I do not want to be an experimental animal in the creation of "the new Jew" and to
send my children and grandchildren to fight for this. It is frightening, that for this ideological
experiment my children and grandchildren will have to risk their life and kill Palestinians.

I believe, as most of the people, that any human rights are based practically on rules of
justice and legitimacy.

Is it possible that individuals of new ethnic groups formed during 2000 years and today again
are mixing with other nationalities reflect and remain to be the same people who lived 2000 years
ago?

Is it possible that rational person can believe that 2000 years ago the whole Jewish nation
consisted of ethnically various people- is it a law of nature, is it a justice and legitimacy?

Is it possible that gathering people by principle of "to Consider" or "to Approve" - is it
justice, is it legitimacy?

Is it possible that enormous army of people received citizenship by faked, bought documents,
mocking marriages and other different frauds is it justice, is it legitimacy?

Is it possible that the biggest portion of people which lives in Israel now, was gathered by
principle of "to Consider", "to Approve" and Zionists are contending to the whole world that "these
people are the same who remained during 2000 years and returned." And continue gathering now,
naturally for everyone to assimilate is it not an experiment to create new Jew or Israeli is it
justice, is it legitimacy?

Are people who were gathered by principle "to Consider", "to Approve" expending their own
territories by taking from neighbors with a claim "this is ours" -is it justice, is it legitimacy?

Is soldier drafted to the highly modernized army, who just came to this country and who
assimilated in four generations with various nationalities, shoots into weaponless neighbors only on
the grounds that this soldier received mandate and with it right to kill, in which written that he
is "Considered" and "Approved" to be the same Jew who lived 2000 years ago, and he defends his home
and his land? Or a soldier not having any relation to the Jews but only "the member of jew family"
(other nationalities) and who received mandate of citizenship and with it right to kill? Or a
soldier whose parents received citizenship and with it right to kill through faked and bought
documents, and mocked marriages, also a soldier whose parents have adopt Jewish religion and became
Jews is it justice, is it legitimacy?

Is it possible that suffering and death of people that involved in this particular sphere and
for the sake of this experiment -is this the best justice and legitimacy?

Is it possible that my human rights consist in seeing all this absurdity and submissively surrender.

Those who give permission and those who gather unlawful peoples they commit the crime against us,
ours children, nature and God. Everyone who commits the crime he is criminal.

Those who send unlawful peoples to kill, commit the crime against humanity, nature and God.

Everyone who commits the crime he is -criminal.

Every unlawful human has become soldier shooting and killing for present to him illegality new
"native land" is criminal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: