The Sunday Times article (Galloway suspended)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
major.tom
Macho Business Donkey Wrestler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched the ejection on YouTube a bit earlier. Shameful.

Thanks for posting the videos, Faceless. I look forward to watching them.
nekokate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed the file on both mirrors of spiderednews are bandwidth exceded because Mandy is still using the proven bullshit merchants, Servage.net

Google search these idiots - I don't think I've ever seen a positive review.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There has been a massive amount of movement in the last while - over 1000 (x30mb) people took the radio show from Saturday alone. I'd be surprised that any company could handle that regularly, let alone with the 5x that file size of today's parliament video.
Lucky Lucan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting goings on, I watched events live and was open minded at the start but all George did was bluster and bully in his usual style, trying to fling mud far and wide but unfortunately what others have or have not done is not the question in this case, I'm afraid for me he failed to convince me on a couple of important points, namely that a large sum of money was paid into his joint bank account via his wife, only a small amount of the money went on Miriam and the rest on campaigning against sanctions, the papers he claims were false have been examined by an expert "Oliver Thorne" who testified to their authenticity Oliver Thorne had previously been contacted by George's team so they must have respected his ability, and last of all but most importantly I just cannot believe that a man of his intelligence and knowledge of the middle east would not be aware that one of only three donors was channelling money from Saddam Hussein.
Mandy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nekokate wrote:
I noticed the file on both mirrors of spiderednews are bandwidth exceded because Mandy is still using the proven bullshit merchants, Servage.net

Actually, I only have incredibly high praise for Servage, who I do highly recommend. The main servers took the load, so the video was always available. The two mirrors exceeded their limit (by a VERY HUGE amount). I am incredibly pleased actually it took the load in this critical period before it is on Guba.

FYI, the "always" working link is : http://spiderednews.com/couchtripper.com/2007-07-23-GeorgeGalloway-Parliament[couchtripper].wmv
Mandy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comment to Luky Lucan : I think George did a great job against an army of enemies who are mostly pro-Israeli, pro-War .. and a hostile speaker of the house who was clearly ordered to be ruthless with George.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucky, your account was supposed to have been closed a month ago because you've not posted for almost 2 months, but it was overloooked, then you turn up and give us that shit?

When did you become one of the herd anyway?
Mandy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
When did you become one of the herd anyway?

I had to look back onto Luck's old postings in the Trident thread to remind me that he was pro-herd, pro-war, pro-trident wmd back in May.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's right, I'd forgotten about that - probably because his is such a typically predictable point of view that he became unidentifiable as an indvidual as a result...

Blaming the victim of bullying for reacting against it instead of keeping quiet and let himself be crushed? What an arse.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.theherald.co.uk/politics/news/display.var.1566664.0.0.php

I thought this report and the comments after it were a perfect example of how there is so little support for Galloway's suspension. All these people saying 'I don't like Galloway, but...' if only Parliament actually had the sense to read public opinion.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a better pic...

spartacus3.jpg
Mandy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent !!!

It was picked up on :
http://www.georgegalloway.com
http://www.spiderednews.com

Regarding leaving messages of support for George, the following site appears to be the "official" messages site :
http://warofthewords.co.uk/Joomla/content/view/302/34/
nekokate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mandy wrote:
nekokate wrote:

Actually, I only have incredibly high praise for Servage, who I do highly recommend.

It doesn't surprise me at all that you would praise this company. Everyone can simply put "servage reviews" into Google and find out for themselves. I do a lot of dealings with webmasters and hosts, etc, and in those circles mentioning Servage is like an inside joke.

This has nothing to do with the thread, though, so I'll shut up now.
Salim201

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucky Lucan wrote:
Interesting goings on, I watched events live and was open minded at the start but all George did was bluster and bully in his usual style, trying to fling mud far and wide but unfortunately what others have or have not done is not the question in this case, I'm afraid for me he failed to convince me on a couple of important points, namely that a large sum of money was paid into his joint bank account via his wife, only a small amount of the money went on Miriam and the rest on campaigning against sanctions, the papers he claims were false have been examined by an expert "Oliver Thorne" who testified to their authenticity Oliver Thorne had previously been contacted by George's team so they must have respected his ability, and last of all but most importantly I just cannot believe that a man of his intelligence and knowledge of the middle east would not be aware that one of only three donors was channelling money from Saddam Hussein.

almost as assiduous as those friends of israel and tories were, did the committee interview you by any chance?
harry perkins

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I missed the start of the speech. I saw the spunk loving sluts quote highlighted but have only now through a Google search found out that he was referring to a Desmond magazine. Until now, I wondered if he was describing Labour MPs, and if so how he got as far as he did before being expelled Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: