My plea to fellow Muslims: you must renounce terror....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Colston

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: My plea to fellow Muslims: you must renounce terror.... Reply with quote

faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is a very interesting article for sure - cheers.
Salim201

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm highly suspect about these liberal papers giving a platform to supposed 'former terrorists' who in any case would be given the time of day if they had anything meaningful to say, are given mainstream columns to denounce 'islamic theology'. This is only "interesting" because it serves the function of diverting attention from government crimes which the media like to ignore and focus on bogus extraneous issues. I'm also troubled the opportunism of these former 'jihadis' on fox news, there seems to be a market for 'converters' ready to trample all over their former religionists and I have no respect for those people.
harry perkins

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is music to the governments ears. The author was completely wrong in his beliefs when he was a jihadi; he still is as a convert to the "evil ideology" thesis and an apologist for the likes of Reid. The point is not what hardened jihadis believe in the depths of their indoctrination, but the root cause of their movement, how it is able to recruit new blood. Cadreised Nazi's really do believe in racial supremacy, but would they have got so far if they were not recruited over issues like poverty and housing?
luke

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

more from the same guy a couple of years back

from http://www.prospect-magazine.co.uk/article_details.php?id=6992

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: