Brown's new cabinet.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Brown's new cabinet. Reply with quote

I was gonna make a stupid picture with a trophy cabinet full of the heads of sacked ministers, but that would be too much like hard work...

Milliband as foreign secretary? He's only about 12! What the hell would he know about global relations? Ed Balls? Never heard of him, but apparently he's in and his wife got a job too - ain't that nice.

I wish I didn't feel so impotent about these people organising the country I happen to live in.
luke

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there was a sign being held up yesterday outside downing street that sums it up well, same shit, different asshole(s)

hes clever though david milliband, slimy as, but clever with the media. ed balls has worked for brown for a while now, on the 'middle east economic roadmap'
Bob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think not having any of that make the news at all over here means ignorance is bliss, because I've never heard of most of the people...
luke

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm sure you've got enough with you own government bob Laughing

article here on milliband, i didn't know he was jewish

Quote:
"David Miliband's Jewish background will be noted particularly in the Middle East.

Israel will welcome this - but equally it allows him the freedom to criticise Israel, as he has done, without being accused of anti-Semitism."

Profile: David Miliband
By Paul Reynolds
World affairs correspondent, BBC News
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6248508.stm

if milliband ever actually criticized israel watch how quick he'd be called a self hating jew Laughing not that i think he'll ever criticize israel ... but we'll see ... he didn't challenge blairs refusal to call for an immediate cease fire in lebanon last year ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: