Baby Freddie

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cori

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Baby Freddie Reply with quote

Okay my take on who started the fire and took Freddie is that gal that Claire befriended on the hot line, can't remeber her name, but they had a falling out when she took Freddie out without telling Claire.
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes!! "Casey" wasn't it?

....and of course she had recently lost her baby hadn't she?

Good spot Cori !!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I reckon it's Eileen - cos she's missing the kid she just lost... that would be a better twist eh! Come on Eileen - give the baby back!
alan1254
King of the Marshes

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well Granada killed that story in record time, that is the first time I can remember that the storyline seemed to slip totaly out through their fingers , I understand the circumstances, (for those who dont know the story a real child kidnapping is dominating the UK news at the moment so they had to stop the story) and they had no time to work on it and had to do the best in what I read was just one day , but it was all a bit twilight zone.
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm torn between suspecting that Morgan teenager (but maybe Clare's arguments with him over his music is supposed to make us think that) or David Platt. Little David has shown himself to be a right little psycho at times (e.g., sending cards to his mother, Gail, from her dead ex-husband Richard Hillman). And of course, there is the Casey angle -- Casey has been in Clare's house so she would know where Freddie's nursery was located. Great story line, though!
tec
Bad Toad

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a gruesome story to watch and wonder about.....sad. Then when he was found what a relief......thought he might be found somewhere safe, but that Claire had somehow placed him there. Then when David was laughing to the loud music neighbor about Claire saying she wanted to burn down the shed...he had that evil look and laugh that made me suspicious of him. I hope not, but after all he's had Tracey as a sadistic role model / heroine. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: