Who's your favourite caller?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mandy

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
no worries - I'd been meaning to clip these bits out before now anyway... here's one more. Her opinion on Barak Obama from February this year

http://www.sendspace.com/file/p5qnzw

Thanks Faceless. This is the most recent of the clips. To me, it shows Diane as witty and far from mad/ill. I am more convinced than ever that she was a serious person who used talk of yogic flying, Joan of Arc etc. as just a tease, i.e. for fun .. and even if she believed it, so what .. she has a serious side as seen by this clip.

Whilst I don't agree with her views on hierarchy of man-kind, that makes her a Royalist.
Lucky Lucan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colston wrote:
major.tom wrote:
Mandy wrote:
I like Diane in that she was amusing (irrespective if she really believed what she was saying, or kidding)

Hmmm. I never considered that she might just be putting on an act. If this is the case, she plays the role to perfection -- she comes across as a genuine nutter.

Granted some levity is welcome, but it strikes me as a somewhat unkind sort of humour, finding amusement in someone who appears to be ill.

Why are people who believe things that are out of the mainstream scientific paradigm ill? I know George struggles to accept such things and with this inability to open his mind results to mockery... but do we all?

What amuses me about people who claim to be reincarnated, is that they were always someone famous in a previous life, never yet found anyone claming to have been a blacksmith or keeper of the royal chamber pot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: