Whitewashing Blair

View previous topic :: View next topic  
luke

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Whitewashing Blair Reply with quote

from http://ukwatch.net/article/whitewashing_blair

pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The real crime is that writers like this can call themselves journalists. LOL!! All I can read from this article is that this person inserts stories of other people "hating" for the pure point of hating, and does not insert facts. It's a biased opinion piece. The whole article is laughable.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
luke

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry you didn't like it, its an examination of the medias coverage of blair, hence the inserts - although i don't think you'll find any of the inserts 'hating' - they are all praising blair ... the aim of the article is to juxtapose the medias praise of blair against whats actually happened, ie waging an illegal immoral war of aggression against a sovereign country ( which is what the nazis were hung for, the supreme international crime ) based on lies thats so far lead to the deaths of over 655,000 iraqis, and over 3000 british and american troops whilst increasing the security risk to our countrys, as was anticipated before the invasion, and increasing support for radical islam, again as anticipated, as well as spreading depleted uranium all over iraq which will have horrendous consequences for who knows how long ...

do you disagree with that?

can you please tell what actual parts of the article you disagree with and why? i'd be interested in knowing, you kinda come from a different political world to me ( from the posts of yours i've seen ), i;d like to understand how and why you see things the way you do - maybe i'm wrong and your right!

i'm kinda confused though that you thought the inserts were 'hating' ...
Mandy

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked the article ... Orwell : "Those who control the past, control the future; Those who control the future, control the present; Those who control the present, control the past.'"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: