Manchester United Fans being beaten yesterday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Manchester United Fans being beaten yesterday Reply with quote

These are Manchester United fans being beaten in Rome yesterday at the Championship League game. It's a f*cking disgrace!

maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no words....

Just horrible.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's pretty bizarre all the cops are on the Man U side of the barricade. I'm sure if you went to local hospitals there you'd not of found any Roma fans.

It was a free for all for these bloodthirsty cops and the game should have been stopped.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The report I saw said that there was a lot of trouble before the match and that 17 Man U fans had been hospitalised. I posted that story in the sports section in the thread "football violence" -
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
The report I saw said that there was a lot of trouble before the match and that 17 Man U fans had been hospitalised. I posted that story in the sports section in the thread "football violence" -

From the articles and forums I've been in today it seems the number is growing how many were actually injured. I really hope UEFA does something about this although I'm sure they won't.

Nothing I've read so far mentioned if any Roma fans were injured. That's probably because the cops had their eye on one group only.
Lostinthestates

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet man Utd will get into real trouble as we were having trouble in the Lille game as well. I don't think the UEFA will really look at the true culprits and just slap a fine on us!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lostinthestates wrote:
I bet man Utd will get into real trouble as we were having trouble in the Lille game as well. I don't think the UEFA will really look at the true culprits and just slap a fine on us!

I'd be surprised if UEFA did anything. They've their heads stuck up their arses and won't even consider the situation as a whole, but I could see them being as lowly as to fine United. With the game not being stopped, nothing would surprise me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: