Heather Mills stuns judges on dance show

View previous topic :: View next topic  
carmelina

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Heather Mills stuns judges on dance show Reply with quote

Heather Mills stuns judges on dance show

Tuesday, March 27 2007, 12:27 BST

Heather Mills stunned judges on the US version of Strictly Come Dancing by executing a backflip in one of her routines.

The estranged wife of Sir Paul McCartney reportedly impressed the judges on Dancing With The Stars by performing what the Daily Mail described as "an audacious routine".

Mills, who lost her leg in a traffic accident in 1993, was wearing a prosthetic limb throughout, and was dressed in a green sequined catsuit.

She said to the judges: "A year ago there's no way I would ever have believed I'd be dancing now, so I am enjoying every second of it. I really, really hope I'm not going to be the first to go."
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I can't stand this woman, I will say that she isn't doing too bad on the show. Next week will be a real challenge as she will have to "bounce" on her leg for the dance (can't remember which dance they're doing) and she says that she can't bounce.

I'm with either Joey Fatone or Laila Ali to win.
Lostinthestates

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not keen on that woman either! I couldn't stand her stupid grin - she almost broke the camera with that smile! She must feel as if this is her way to redeem herself from all those stories about her divorce going around the last few months!!!
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heather is as ugly looking as Madonna. Dancing pretty good though for missing a leg. I'm also rooting for Joey Fatone.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lucky Lucan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloody hell, when I read this "Heather Mills stuns judges on dance show" I was hoping you would be saying her leg had flown off and struck the judges on the head.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lostinthestates wrote:
I am not keen on that woman either! I couldn't stand her stupid grin - she almost broke the camera with that smile! She must feel as if this is her way to redeem herself from all those stories about her divorce going around the last few months!!!

Laughing For me, I think it was the gawdy green eyeshadow she had on-- horrible! I heard that she used to be a model, but I don't see it myself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: