Things you DON'T like about George
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
popinjay

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GG_Fan wrote:
though he is v. busy .. indeed, I do wonder how he fits it all in to 24 hours in a day).

He's indefatigable!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GG_Fan wrote:
Agreed .. He has us all behind him ... otherwise we wouldn't be spending time on this forum.

speak for yourself! - there's a lot more to this site than just Galloway and quite a few new members who wigned up for the Galloway stuff have dived in further.
Mandy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, faceless, do see my postings in thread "Barack Obama 'Victory for the terrorists'" about issues I would like to see where forum browsers stand. I enclose below a copy of these postings since they overlap the threads.

I do note your comments in thread "Announcement: introduction - PLEASE READ"
so you may find you & I have a lot more in common views than you think.

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:16 am

I "wish" I could say Obama is "heading" to right wing territory, but, in my humble opinion, the reality is worse :

He is already parachuted himself right in the middle of the neo-cons and Israeli Firsters, including Hillary Clinton & Bush.

See the OBAMA stories (covering last Friday's speech in Chicago to AIPAC supporters) on :

http://www.spiderednews.com/BushAdministration.htm

Can I ask what the views of the people on this forum ?

Has Obama let down is left of centre supporters ?

p.s. Howard's commentary could have been a deliberate policy to "puff up" Obama to the left wing masses .. i.e. it's all an act. Or is this a conspiracy theory ?

---------------------------------

Following on from my posting above about your views on Obama, I thought why not formalise the list of contentious issues, to see what the other forum browsers think :

Propositions :

Q1. Obama should not be supported due to his staunch support of Israel

Q2. Drugs should be legalised, to drain the profits from the illegal drug pushers,
and to bring drug addicts into the NHS safety net which would facilitate treatment.

Q3. 911 is likely to have been pulled off or facilitated (i.e. allowed to happen) by Bush insiders looking for a new Pearl Harbour. A proper new independent investigation is needed, especially to look into the issue of WTC 7's collapse, and the whether the WTC buildings were brought down by controlled demolitioned.

Q4. Zionists **who may include non-jewish zionist supporters .. but I won't use the phrase "international bankers"** control the USA polices & the Media, typically by way of channeling donations to supporters, and creating campaigns against opponents. Part of the annual multi-billion US grants and subsidies to Israel is thus effectively channeled back to the USA for bribe money .. which also ensures the grants and subsidies (i.e. the fraud on the American People) continues.

Please reply for each question : YY = STRONGLY agree, Y = Agree, N = Disagree, NN = STRONGLY disagree "?" for don't know/no opinion.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok cool, I'll check it out

I just don't like the idea of people only having one thing on their agenda...
Karl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am 100% behind george but i was a liitle concerned about his contempt for Mohammed Al Fayed.
Fayed could be a potential fundraiser for the respect party as he had dislike for both the Labour Party and the Conservatives. As i see it Fayed is an immigrant who has done well. He has donated millions of pounds to charity of his own earnings such as £4,000,000 he gave to Great Ormond Street hospital. I have no problem with al fayed getting a british passport after all every other immigrant gets one eventually, the fact that he has swiss nationality means we are probably losing tax revenue.
If the respect party is going to grow, and i sincerely hope that it does REPLACE labour as the left of centre party, it needs to make more alliances and broaden its reach.
I am also concerned as to what is going to happen when GG retires 'steps down' as he has threatened to do. Is there any way we can persuade him to stay an MP?
Mandy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved "Michael Cole" (Mohammed Al Fayed's spokesman) being interviewed on TS last Friday .. Almost a love fest .. I do support Al Fayed, at least until the issue is resolved of the blood test on the Driver Henri Paul being inconsistent with someone who could be walking, let alone who could drive. Also, was Diana pregnant, and if not, why was she embalmed.

Above are forensic issues which should be resolvable in a way which would satisfy the sceptics .. indeed, just ask Al Fayed what he wants tested .. as a grieving father, he has a right to see his tests are carried out. He would even pay for them (would be cheaper than hiring layers to try & get the tests done).

See http://worldpressnetwork.net/index.php/Princess_Diana_and_Dodi_Fayed
Karl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i must admit it was gobsmacking seeing al fayed live on sky news calling prince philip a murdering bastard and the reporter telling him she understands he is emotional
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: