Britney (the Anti-Christ) suicide bid
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Britney (the Anti-Christ) suicide bid Reply with quote

Britney Spears, whose life has unravelled in the public eye, is now under suicide watch after trying to kill herself at the Promises rehabilitation centre where she is currently receiving treatment for an undisclosed condition.

Last Saturday the 'Toxic' singer ran through the facility with the number 666 written on her bald head, while she shouted: "I am the Antichrist!", News of the World claimed.

Later that night the 25-year-old tried to hang herself with a bedsheet and demanded that her estranged husband give her a new child, the tabloid claimed.

But after the incident, Spears is reportedly no longer suicidal and is planning to reunite with Kevin Federline so that they can settle down in Louisiana and have another baby.

"She is still very vulnerable. Last Saturday she said she had the number 666 written onto her bald head. She was crying, and shouting: 'I am the Antichrist!'," a friend told the tabloid.

"The clinic people just didn't know what to do. Then she started screaming, ‘I'm a fake! I'm a fake!'

"It must have been really frightening," the unnamed friend claimed.

"Later that night she tried to kill herself," they continued.

"She attached a sheet to a light and tied it around her neck. Paramedics were called, but luckily she was unhurt.

"When she tried to hang herself it was more a cry for help."

Federline has reportedly answered that cry for help.

"Britney has realised what a rock Kevin has been to her, and how out of control she has acted recently," a source told the newspaper.

"She has been talking to Kevin every night for hours on the phone, telling him she still loves him.

"She just wants to be with him again, and thinks having another baby will seal their marriage.

"Britney seems much happier and has calmed down a lot. She's a completely different Britney from the beginning of the week."

Apart from the phone conversations Federline has been a regular visitor to the Malibu, California facility.

"Kevin has been a real tower of strength for her and she has finally decided to give their marriage another shot," another Spears friend claimed of the father of her two sons, five-month-old Jayden James and one-year-old Sean Preston.

"She thought things were over between her and Kevin after his wild partying and gambling.

"She felt he had deserted her and left her to bring up their two children on her own.

"She never even dreamed she would take him back," the source said.

"But Kevin's like a different man now. He's never been so caring before, and is really worried about Britney.

"He's been Britney's rock during her difficult time, and she wants to give him another chance," the tabloid quoted the source as saying.

Spears now reportedly wants to leave the clinic to share a meal with her estranged husband.

"This week she even asked if she could have a night away from the Promises Clinic with Kevin. She's still waiting to hear if they will give her a pass so that they can go out for a romantic meal together.

"Kevin has also taken their two little boys to see their mum in rehab."

It's a sudden about turn from two weeks ago when Spears was snapped using an umbrella to hit a car parked outside Federline's house after he refused to let her into his home. The couple were involved in an intense custody battle over their children.

News of the World claims that the former pop princess' behaviour is the result of crystal methamphetamine.

At Promises she has been attending sessions aimed at kicking drug abuse, while friends have claimed they've previously seen her taking ecstasy and cocaine.

And last week she threatened suicide again by threatening to take two large bottles of Tylenol painkillers.

"Britney held up two bottles of painkillers and shouted: ‘I'm gonna do this, this is it! I'm through with the whole f***ing circus'," another source told the tabloid.

"Britney was terrified Kevin would get full custody of the children after her public breakdown. She kept crying and said she would kill herself if she lost her boys," said the friend who claimed that someone was able to talk Spears out of swallowing the pills.

"She's relieved to see the end of the custody battle. Now we're all hoping that she can get her life back together."
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder who this "source" is? They're some complete scumbag bastard whoever it is.
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and it was in the News of the World so it must be true.
girldorksrule
Arrrrrrr...scurvy!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She sounds like a friend of my sister's who went ape shit after having her baby.
nekokate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it was in the News of the World what you do is just take the opposite of everything in the article and you've usually got the truth.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe a single word of it. If this was true there's no way some lowlife like this would be privy to the information, and if it was true and they're a worker at the clinic then they should be beaten with a baseball bat for giving personal information about people out in this manner.

I think people should STFU and let the girl get better. Sure I had a laugh over this the first couple times she went into rehab but I truly wish the best for her as I would any other human.

No wonder people lose it? If I had this kind of utter nonsense written about me constantly I'd probably lose it as well.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nekokate wrote:
If it was in the News of the World what you do is just take the opposite of everything in the article and you've usually got the truth.

That was that my train of thought as well, Neo.Smile
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't comment on whether or not Britney is using drugs, but I wouldn't be surprised to learn that she's suffering from a severe case of post-partum depression, which is a very serious illness. If that's the case, I hope she gets help.

Quote:
"She is still very vulnerable. Last Saturday she said she had the number 666 written onto her bald head. She was crying, and shouting: 'I am the Antichrist!'," a friend told the tabloid.

"The clinic people just didn't know what to do. Then she started screaming, ‘I'm a fake! I'm a fake!'

Those paragraphs really red-flagged this article for me -- I'm quite sure that the staff at the Promises Rehab Clinic do know how to respond to an out-of-control patient.
popinjay

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nekokate wrote:

So she wrote 999 on her head and ran around backwards?
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Popinjay wrote:
nekokate wrote:

So she wrote 999 on her head and ran around backwards?

haha Laughing
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I admit it. I am their source. They offered me 20 bucks, what would you do in my situation? lol
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
I admit it. I am their source. They offered me 20 bucks, what would you do in my situation? lol

Ask them to pay you in £ next time. You'd of got almost double 2thumbsup
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She certainly lost the plot the other week when she was running around a hotel pool in her undies....
It was in some media, a couple of girls gave her a bikini & she practicly begged them to be her friend (according to one of the girls)...
This was accompanied by photos BTW & wasn't just hearsay.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumour has it that she freaked out and almost smashed K-Fed's car with a baseball bat as she'd just been told that Children's Aid (or whatever you call it in the states) was going to take away her children.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
Rumour has it that she freaked out and almost smashed K-Fed's car with a baseball bat as she'd just been told that Children's Aid (or whatever you call it in the states) was going to take away her children.

It's actually on Cathrine Crier/Court TV right now. If she's still in rehab I don't think it's proper for them to be going in and telling her they're taking her children away if that's actually the truth. That's going to send her right over the edge and it's like kicking someone when they're down as far as I'm concerned.

She's a human being for god sakes and I really think all these tabloids need to realise that. They're getting so much joy out of reporting her misery and it's a disgrace. As I said before, I was taking the piss myself but I realise she's seriously trying to get help and does have a problem. I'm feeling pretty sorry for her being honest.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: