Landlord sentenced for spying on tenants

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Landlord sentenced for spying on tenants Reply with quote

ONEIDA, N.Y. - A central New York man was sentenced Thursday for installing hidden cameras in his tenants' apartments so he could spy on them while they had sex.

You dream it. We have it.

Patrick Kaiser, 49, of Oneida, was sentenced to two to six years in state prison. He was convicted of four felony counts of unlawful surveillance.

He was sentenced in Madison County Court, Kaiser told the judge he was sorry for installing cameras in an apartment so he could spy on his tenants while they had sex.

When Kaiser was arrested in July, he told investigators he had installed small cameras in a bedroom alarm clock, the bathroom, and living room of the upstairs apartment of his Oneida building. The cameras provided a live video feed to two televisions in Kaiser's apartment.

Kaiser retired in 2005 from his position as a lieutenant with the Oneida City Fire Department.

What a creepy perving bastard. It reminds me of one of my friends back home that rented a flat and the person that owned the building use to come in at will when she was at work and say they were doing work . She was never asked permission for them to enter.

She started to find personal items in drawers missing and finally had to move. She reported him but they did nothing about it as he just denied it. They didn't even investigate it angry
nekokate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh... That is disgusting. Reminds me of the character "Pop" from The League of Gentlemen.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a nasty prick. People like this make me sick.

And it pisses me off when people don't investigate. I am glad they caught this guy!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was in a Protestant area of Belfast and he hated Catholics. I'd go to visit her and he'd be there screaming all sorts when I entered the building like getawaydafug ye slag as loud as he could. Typical gobshite bigot.

I'd say right go rob more knickers ye filthy perving bastard and flip him off. That'd shut him up but as soon as we'd leave he'd be right in there again. Her one neighbour would tell her each time but garda did bugger all about it.
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Was in a Protestant area of Belfast and he hated Catholics. I'd go to visit her and he'd be there screaming all sorts when I entered the building like getawaydafug ye slag as loud as he could. Typical gobshite bigot.

I'd say right go rob more knickers ye filthy perving bastard and flip him off. That'd shut him up but as soon as we'd leave he'd be right in there again. Her one neighbour would tell her each time but garda did bugger all about it.

We came back from touring with a band, the bass player had rented a house, been in it for about 7 months...
On the return of a 3 week tour, we found his landlord in his (the bass players) along with the landlords dog...
He'd also eaten all the food in the house, drank all the booze & sold a bunch of equipment.

It took the bass player 2 years of court battles to get compensated.
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell, If I knew my landlords where watching me, I'd make an extra pass in front of the window naked more often.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: