Plugins for Adobe, Corel etc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Plugins for Adobe, Corel etc Reply with quote

This is the Redfield Plugins collection. All full version and can be use for

Adobe Photoshop, Corel, Photo Paint, Jasc, Paint Shop Pro, M$ Photo Draw and Ulead Photo Impact

Included is:

Jama 3D

Simplest way to create corrugated and cellular like patterns from 2D images. You can easily make some kind of bricks and herring bones textures.

Jama 2000

Flexible deformation tool and eccentric pattern/texture generator. Produces effect of crumpled paper or textile, variations of curtains, herringbones, wall tiles, knots, wickers, wrappers and strange surrealistic surfaces. Auto generated images have an impressive 3D Quality. A smart random settings generator allows to create deformations by simply clicking the Dice.

Lattice Composer

The effect designer of grids and nettings. Produces variety of weave patterns, fabric textures, body art tattoos and skeleton simulations. Extraordinary text effects. Full replacement of former Mesh 3D filter. Visit www.redfieldplugins.com for special presets downloading

Lattice XP

Extremely powerful 3D structure maker. Cartoon-like effects, glossy metal and plastic surfaces, precious stones, drop-stile buttons, melted glass. High quality 3D rendering and interpolation. Compact and accessible. Visit www.redfieldplugins.com for special presets downloading

Seamless Workshop

Precision tool for texture designers. Creates seamless tile from any image. Advanced tileable algorithm is used.

Ripples Magic

Powerful tool for creation composite 3D surfaces. Cosmic curves, melted metal, drapes, flowers, jewelry, unreal streamline pictures etc.

Water Ripples

High realistic water ripples effect designer with lot of options and impressive 3D quality. Random settings generator produces unlimited variations of rippled surfaces.

Redfield Plugins Complete.rar
calm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that I've got every conceivable Adobe Photoshop Plug-in.

IRiSHMaFIA provided Redfield Sketch Master v1.0.3a

This is a more recent version (Nov-2006)
Redfield Sketch Master v2.01
Installation info:
Simply put *.8bf file into your Photoshop plugins folder

Here is an additional Redfield plug ....

Redfield Umatrix v1.06
Synthesizer of Geometric Abstractions. A multifunctional tool for manipulation of shapes and colors. You can create a complete 3D artwork with one mouse click. The plug-in comes with a collection of objects.
Installation info:

Redfield Umatrix v1.06
SendSpace (2.07MB)
Download Here:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/l72tg6

Is anybody interested in Photoshop styles? (.asl)

WOW Book Styles For Photoshop
Copy styles over to your Presets/styles folder
SendSpace (15.90 MB)
Download Here:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pi09h1

Do yuh have any favorite Photoshop Actions? (.atn)
I'm keenly interested in PS actions because they sure save lots of work and the reading of help manuals.

Would you folks want me to list all the plug-ins I have? I'm asking because it's a pretty long list and you'd need to begin scrolling within this thread, and I don't want to bore you. I got a zillion of them and for most graphic programs.

Calm
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're looking for styles, gradients, shapes, plugins, filters, brushes, actions, displacement maps, brushes, scripts etc etc phew! A great resource is Adobe Photoshop Exchange.

Everything is there for the taking and all you have to do is sign up. I've been going there for years and the content just keeps getting better and better.

Adobe Photoshop Exchange Website

I've discs full of Adobe PS plugins and try to keep them updated as much as possible. A good place to get full versions is here - FOSI

They've usually the Alien Skin plugins as soon as they come out along with some other helpful programs.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calm wrote:
I believe that I've got every conceivable Adobe Photoshop Plug-in.

IRiSHMaFIA provided Redfield Sketch Master v1.0.3a

This is a more recent version (Nov-2006)
Installation info:

Here is an additional Redfield plug ....

Redfield Umatrix v1.06
Synthesizer of Geometric Abstractions. A multifunctional tool for manipulation of shapes and colors. You can create a complete 3D artwork with one mouse click. The plug-in comes with a collection of objects.
Installation info:

Redfield Umatrix v1.06
SendSpace (2.07MB)
Download Here:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/l72tg6

Is anybody interested in Photoshop styles? (.asl)

WOW Book Styles For Photoshop
Copy styles over to your Presets/styles folder
SendSpace (15.90 MB)
Download Here:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pi09h1

Do yuh have any favorite Photoshop Actions? (.atn)
I'm keenly interested in PS actions because they sure save lots of work and the reading of help manuals.

Would you folks want me to list all the plug-ins I have? I'm asking because it's a pretty long list and you'd need to begin scrolling within this thread, and I don't want to bore you. I got a zillion of them and for most graphic programs.

Calm

Calm list the plugins you have and if I've any you don't I'll list them. Atleast this way people can see what's available.

Thanks for the updates on those plugins I posted.
calm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! IRiSHMaFIA

I'm aware of FOSI. He/She's been around for years. One of the plugs I posted originated from there.

I'm aware of Photoshop Exchange. I find that it is a difficult site to use because the descriptions are very brief and it would be nice if a person could trust the individual making a recommendation. I was asking people here for recommendations.

Those WOW styles I posted were not from the Adobe Exchange site. (But they could be there. I grabbed them off UseNet about 3 years ago. I like the selections.

Edit: Removed Listing

Calm
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calm wrote:
Hi! IRiSHMaFIA

I'm aware of FOSI. He/She's been around for years. One of the plugs I posted originated from there.

I'm aware of Photoshop Exchange. I find that it is a difficult site to use because the descriptions are very brief and it would be nice if a person could trust the individual making a recommendation. I was asking people here for recommendations.

Those WOW styles I posted were not from the Adobe Exchange site. (But they could be there. I grabbed them off UseNet about 3 years ago. I like the selections.

How be, if I list the plugs-ins I have and then after you have read them, I could return and edit this post and then delete? Thus not creating such a lengthy post.

I have a file folder named "Not Sorted Out Yet" and there could be one or two dozen more yet. These are the one's which I've sorted and catalogued.

Unbelievable list Calm! I thought I was bad at collecting plugins. You've me beat bigtime!

That is one impressive list for sure. I thought I had every plugin imaginable for Adobe Photoshop but I see you've a good few I don't have. One I had and never could find it again and that's Fire3.

Here's what I don't have and if you could post them up when you've time I'd really appreciate it.

PLUGINS_Adobe_PhotoShop

Andromeda 3D
Andromeda Shadow
PhotoTuneSkinTune v1.0
RedGiant Knoll Light Factory v2.0
GenincapSupergraphx v1.0 PSPlug
MikeFinnsInstaSketchPro v1.0 PSPlug
TileBuilder v1.0 forAdobePhotoshop
HumanSoftwareAutoSmooth v1.0 PlugIn PS
AlienSkinImageDoctor v1.0 PSPlug
VertusFluidMask v2.03 ForPhotoShop
FluidMask v2.0.1 For AdobePhotoShop
Pinnacle HollywoodFX Pro v5.1 Build35 Retail
SoftwhileCrispImagePro v1.1 PlugIn PS
PixieDustPro v0.20 PSPlug
Fire3 v3.32 ForPhotoshop

Thanks for going through all the hard work of posting that list. It's much appreciated.

I was thinking that maybe you could cut and paste that list into notepad and perhaps attach that file to this post then delete them all? That way if people want to see what you have they just have to download the list and have a look.

I also want to go back and look at a few more discs to make sure I've not missed anything Smile
calm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! IRiSHMaFIA

Are you able to read a Microsoft Word Document? .rtf ? (not a Notepad .doc)

If so, I can PM you and link you to a complete listing of my 12 thousand items.

It is not work for me to create a list of stuff. I use PowerDesk. I simply highlight items and choose "File/Copy file name as text" . A 2 second job.
http://www.v-com.com/product/PowerDesk_Pro_Home.html

I asked you about PhotoShop Actions. So, do you have any recommendations yourself?

I will post the stuff you listed by this time tomorrow if everything goes according to Hoyle.

Calm
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant list you sent. Thanks for that Smile

As far as Adobe actions go, I've a few cds with loads of Adobe stuff and I'll go through them tomorrow to see what I can find. I've hundreds of them so I'll pack them up and let you know what's in each rar file.

Here are some sites

Action Central

ActionsFX - this one you have to join to download files

Good site for actions etc

PSActions.rar

Includes:

- Contrete
- Electra
- Electron
- Gaseous
- Phaser
- Plastika
- Statika
- Terminal
- Xlight

As I mentioned I'll post a good bit more tomorrow.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers irish - I'll try these out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: