Anna Nicole Smith (Judge says)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Anna Nicole Smith (Judge says) Reply with quote

Anna Nicole Smith to be burried with her son in Barbados.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found that judge to be a complete disgrace. He did nothing but add to the sideshow it already turned out to be, and all in the name of getting himself a tv series.

I think the decision the freak handed down was best because she wanted to be buried with her son, but now her fat yoda mother is going to appeal. She loves her daughter so much she'd rather let her rot and not have a proper service, and let some cheap tabloid pay for her flights here and there because she probably has some hidden deal to sell pictures of her body.

I'd not be surprised if she had a wee camera strapped to one of her chins to snap pics when they went to view her at the morgue.

And next....dna and who's the baby's father. Bloody shame the whole thing is.
HandoGod

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else think he looked like Jamie Kennedy dressed as a judge? What a prat!
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
I found that judge to be a complete disgrace. He did nothing but add to the sideshow it already turned out to be, and all in the name of getting himself a tv series.

Spot on with that one, Irish! I've not watched the Nancy Grace from last night yet, but I hear he was crying in court and generally acting stupid. He always looks like he's slouching in the chair, never looking at anyone, etc.

I sure as hell won't watch his show if he gets one.

And I don't think ol' Virgie's any better.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

Spot on with that one, Irish! I've not watched the Nancy Grace from last night yet, but I hear he was crying in court and generally acting stupid. He always looks like he's slouching in the chair, never looking at anyone, etc.

I sure as hell won't watch his show if he gets one.

And I don't think ol' Virgie's any better.

I watched him give the verdict live and the fool was blubbering and having to stop midway through his reading to compose himself. He's acting like he's known her all his life and it was the most unprofessional thing I've ever seen. Apparently he'd already put reels together to give to a network to get his own show and this will just add to the whole thing.

I fully believe he took advantage of this and acted as outrageous as possible to get everyone talking about him, and basically this was all about him at the end of it. Anything to do with the case ....he often referred to himself and how he felt. He cut Larry whatshisface off a few times,

The mother has already been paid by tabloids to exploit the whole thing. They've paid for flights and have dibs on funeral pics or anything else the grubby trailer park slag can get her hands on. She probably wants the body so she can have it preserved and on show so she can sell tickets.

If she gave a rats arse she'd not be appealing the case and let her daughter rest in peace where she obviously wanted to be buried, but it's all about her at this point and how much she can make.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it does sound like a right shambles this whole thing
janbo1960

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lifes a circus!!!
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

janbo1960 wrote:
Lifes a circus!!!

You got that one right! This whole thing is just insane.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't fecking believe it but they're showing the funeral procession driving through Nassau on News 24 just now. I couldn't give a toss about this woman, or her family, or anyone connected to them and I'm sure if they bothered asking people that 99% of them would say the same.

I'm not putting her down as a person, but who actually gives a toss about the case? Is it because she fucked some rich guy for money? Drive round any city centre and you'll see that every night.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
I can't fecking believe it but they're showing the funeral procession driving through Nassau on News 24 just now. I couldn't give a toss about this woman, or her family, or anyone connected to them and I'm sure if they bothered asking people that 99% of them would say the same.

I'm not putting her down as a person, but who actually gives a toss about the case? Is it because she fucked some rich guy for money? Drive round any city centre and you'll see that every night.

I've yet to understand the media coverage around all this.

I don't think you're putting her down. But in all honesty, she wasn't that important and didn't do that much. It's not like she was some great world leader, or changed the world. She was famous for being famous. That's all.
girldorksrule
Arrrrrrr...scurvy!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
Is it because she fucked some rich guy for money?

That is why she is my hero.

But I agree. The whole thing is out of control.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
faceless wrote:

I don't think you're putting her down. But in all honesty, she wasn't that important and didn't do that much. It's not like she was some great world leader, or changed the world. She was famous for being famous. That's all.

For me, it's the whole legal aspect of things that makes it interesting.... huge legal issues there.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
Skylace wrote:
faceless wrote:

For me, it's the whole legal aspect of things that makes it interesting.... huge legal issues there.

I can see that point of view. I guess it's just it's been handled so crazy and we don't need that much coverage for the legal view. I'm always much happier to read about it! Surprised
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:

I don't think she shagged him. He was after her for a couple years to move in with him and marry him but she said no because everyone would think she's a gold digger. She finally decided to and was more taking care of him in a medical and supportive way than a sexual way, and she openly admitted she didn't find anything attractive about him. If she said she did she'd look out her bloody mind!

I've been interested for the mere fact it's a real mystery as to how she died, but I'm also interested to see how people turn from human to greedy animals, including her pathetically revolting mother.

Just because a woman gives birth to a child doesn't make them a mother, and any woman that doesn't talk to their daughter for 10-15 yrs then comes along after she dies and lets their child rot in a coroners office just so they can get their filthy paws on them is a right pig.

It all stems from them having a war over who gets her body and who gets the baby so they can cash in on the whole deal. Unfortunately her corpse represents never having to work again and eating the best foods so the pig can get even fatter.

Whew that felt good!

Anyway...glad she's finally put in the ground and I mean that in human terms. As for myself, my interest is basically tabloid curiosity.
Lostinthestates

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't quite understand the whole fuss about it! Here in the states they pretty much dedicate a whole 30 minutes to the whole 'who is the father' and 'where will she get buried' thing during prime time. My wife actually is interested in the whole shambles (God knows why) while I just feel sick that TV stations would take advantage of such a horrible scenario to fill viewing time (and milk the whole situation!!). I think it is all a bit sad!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: