McBurgerQueen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:38 am    Post subject: McBurgerQueen Reply with quote

Funny in any language!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was laughing away here and the more they added the more my stomach was turning lol
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's an ad to watch with Tums to be sure! Laughing
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:

My stomach is a bit touchy tonight anyway but even on a normal night that'd do me in. Imagine the smell off something like that lol Shocked

I'm just after watching a show called Freaky Eaters where this man ate nothing but crisps and pizza all his life, and that's all he ever ate. He'd have a few bags on the way to work in the morning and all during the day. That helped in turning my stomach a bit as well and this video was the topper! crazed
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Skylace wrote:

My stomach is a bit touchy tonight anyway but even on a normal night that'd do me in. Imagine the smell off something like that lol Shocked

I'm just after watching a show called Freaky Eaters where this man ate nothing but crisps and pizza all his life, and that's all he ever ate. He'd have a few bags on the way to work in the morning and all during the day. That helped in turning my stomach a bit as well and this video was the topper! crazed

Blech! I remember I had a kid that I taught who refused to eat anything but french fries. Made me sick! What an unhealthy diet for a growing boy! Sad
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Skylace wrote:

Blech! I remember I had a kid that I taught who refused to eat anything but french fries. Made me sick! What an unhealthy diet for a growing boy! Sad

Well thing is he's a full grown man now and it started I think when he was round 3. He has a family now and 2 step children. I couldn't believe anyone would or could live that way as it's so unhealthy.
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it started out revoilting, then got better for a while, then took a definate downturn before I wretched. Very funny though.,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: