EE: Dawn's a plank

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: EE: Dawn's a plank Reply with quote

At first I felt sorry for Dawn. I mean, yes she was shagging Rob but she didn't think he was still with his wife. Then she found out. From that point on she should have just stayed away as best as possible.

Of course, let's look at her record: She wanted to believe that her dead beat bio-dad was really this wonderful guy (fair enough, but it took her forever to catch on), she faked being Ian Beale's wife and then when caught out tried to make Jane feel like the bad one, oh and don't forget her getting the people in the square to help pay for her boob job! Now she is going to keep the baby to get money and hopefully steal away the man who was willing to cheat on his wife while they were having problems.

Does this girl ever learn or is she as thick as the make-up she wears?
Twirley

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice observations, Sky. I guess her need to want to trust men comes from her dad leaving, and maybe the need to con people comes from her dad...or maybe from that ugly disgusting wreck of a man called Keith Miller - he'd do (almost) anything for a quick buck.

I think Dawn is a very complex character and it will be interesting to see how she develops over the next year, with all this baby-buying, etc.

Fun to come, methinks!

sneaky
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It really will be. I don't dislike her character, but I really think she is one who isn't learning from her mistakes and is a bit naive. It should be fun to watch and see what happens.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear god. This girl is about as thick as pig shit! I can't believe that's she's learned nothing from her past experiences. She's pathetic. And now Rob is going to string her along explaining why he can't tell May, blah, blah, blah. He'll have to kiss on her and love on her to keep it going, May will see it. He'll explain why it's going on and so on and so.... bored
HandoGod

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe. I feel the same way Sky Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: