EE: Joe killed off in murder muddle

View previous topic :: View next topic  
carmelina

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:45 pm    Post subject: EE: Joe killed off in murder muddle Reply with quote

From The Sun, January 13 2007

JOE Macer will die in a dramatic twist to the EastEnders ‘Who killed Pauline?’ plot.

Joe, played by Ray Brooks, will crash through a window after a row with Jim Branning. And viewers will be left wondering if he was murdered.

Another theory will be that he committed suicide, either due to grief or guilt at killing wife Pauline (Wendy Richard).

Joe is a key suspect, along with her son Martin and daughter-in-law Sonia.

A BBC insider said: “The whodunnit is set to carry on. Sonia is the main suspect but then Joe dies, throwing confusion into the mix. Did he kill Pauline? Was he killed himself?”

TV Biz revealed that Ray was being axed after Wendy announced she was leaving the soap.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interesting. I really hope it wasn't Sonia.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, this entire plot line is just getting to be a little too silly and weird, in my opinion. I mean, I know it's a soap, but, really, it's all just a bit much.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It really is eefan. I can't figure out what they're doing. I'm very disappointed on how they have handled all of it.
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember the "who shot Phil" storyline? There, the writers had several characters who were in the frame for the crime. How in the world does Joe come into it? We didn't see him with Pauline before she died?!?!?! This whole scenario is just too silly for belief. Mad
cori

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's getting BORING
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kezza wrote:
Remember the "who shot Phil" storyline? There, the writers had several characters who were in the frame for the crime. How in the world does Joe come into it? We didn't see him with Pauline before she died?!?!?! This whole scenario is just too silly for belief. Mad

My only guess is maybe he hit her after she hit him with the plate and it was building up for ages in her brain. I don't know. It's stupid.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, maybe it's good that the lot of them will be gone. EE can start fresh and maybe get some proper storylines going. If we could only think of how to get rid of Keith in the whole process, there might be some hope.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
You know, maybe it's good that the lot of them will be gone. EE can start fresh and maybe get some proper storylines going. If we could only think of how to get rid of Keith in the whole process, there might be some hope.

Amen! They keep putting him in little bits I think in an attempt to make us like him and then show him being a lazy sod as "comic relief". Still wish he'd have left instead of Rosie.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:

Well said eefan! I agree with you 100%. It has always seemed to me that EE has dragged on storylines much longer than need be. Unlike Corrie that seems to move along faster than EE.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
fritz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
eefanincan wrote:

Well said eefan! I agree with you 100%. It has always seemed to me that EE has dragged on storylines much longer than need be. Unlike Corrie that seems to move along faster than EE.
Yes birdy I do agree.But I don't want to here any of that I told you so stuff. nyer
HandoGod

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just got this picture in my head of him throwing hiself through the window, like those old comedy sketch shows on TV. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: