Alex Jones' conspiracy videos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:14 am    Post subject: Alex Jones' conspiracy videos Reply with quote

This video is called "The Order Of Death" and in it, Ales Jones reviews the effect of his 2001 infiltration of "Bohemian Grove". For me it's the sheer extent of the powers-that-be who are involved that is troubling.

Jones seems to be completely unable to understand what he is actually exposing, but it's good that he does. People should know what their leaders are up to in such large numbers.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:44 am    Post subject: Re: Alex Jones' conspiracy videos Reply with quote

Martial Law 9/11 - Rise Of The Police State

In this video Jones investigates the rise of martial-law in the wake of 9/11. Sensationalist definitely, but he's not lying.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly, the guy comes across as a F*cking nutjob.

Even if there is a seed of truth in what he says, only other nutjobs will believe him enough to act, and no-one will ever believe them, cos one nutjob explaining what another nutjob thinks just comes across as er....a nutjob. (must...consult...thesuarus)
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maycm wrote:
Sadly, the guy comes across as a F*cking nutjob.

Even if there is a seed of truth in what he says, only other nutjobs will believe him enough to act, and no-one will ever believe them, cos one nutjob explaining what another nutjob thinks just comes across as er....a nutjob. (must...consult...thesuarus)

I've never thought anything other really, even though I post the videos, but that last video is quite something.

For him to mention Bin Laden as being involved in a government setup as the ideal person to take the rap for an attack, while describing in detail the ideal targets, then imploring viewers to contact the White house to warn them of it, two months before the attack is a bit much to just put down to chance. For me at least.

This isn't an infinite amount of monkeys writing Shakespeare in an infinite amount of time. These variables are too close...
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This video is of Alex Jones at the "truth" protests on Monday on the 5th anniversary of 9/11. I didn't see any of this on the news though it was mentioned in passing.

you can download a large (160mb) video of other events in the day from this link:

http://www.911podcasts.com/files/video/5thanniversary911.wmv
popinjay

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex Jones is clearly a clever man and hits the nail on the head more often than not. Sadly, he drops off the end of most people's spectrum because of the more outlandish things he says, and discredits himself.
popinjay

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hit play on the police state video to watch a few minutes, and ended up watching the whole two and a half hours. Great stuff.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: