Merry Christmas
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Annual celebrations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

6ULDV8 wrote:
What a day....

ooohhh Happy Crimbo... Hohoho....

2.5 hours sleep after DJ-ing the internet & then wrapping pressies in a bit of an Irish whiskey haze Smile

Kids up at 5am....
In-laws here & about to finish dinner... these americans can't understand that I need my roast spuds to be cooked nice & proper & my nip's n' neeps done right too...

But so far a FANTASTIC CRIMBO & the kids have been good, just their stockings & 1 Pressie each n' the xbox 360 between em so far...

Pressie fest to come after dinner...

Hope everybody is having a wonderful day...

I have raised a glass a few times to you all... & will be doing so again in 28 min.s...
So if ya' wanna join me in a drink ;)

Happy Xmas & a great new year ahead...

Love from 6ULDV8 & family...

w00t

Sounds like you've had a great day so far..... let us know how the "pressie fest" after dinner turns out.

I'm off to see what I can scrounge up for my supper now. Smile
6ULDV8

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ eefanincan...

It was supurb....

Kids were as good as gold for the best part... in-laws behaved well-ish too....

Nine year old wants his own invites to here & a few other torrent sites... so he can grab music & shows he likes... cheeky bugger LOL
The new PC was a huge hit, as was the 360 etc... but as always our kids did us proud by relishing every pressie they opened big & small...

started the pressie fest at 3:45pm EST.. got finished at about 5:30 or so....
We (I insist) take it slow so that each pressie is unwrapped, seen, enjoyed for being a gift etc....

all adults had a blast too...

it's hard to have an English xmas dinner in the usa (at least my tiny part) but I think I managed to pull it off...
seeing the father-in-law in a paper hat after pulling crackers & telling crap jokes from the things made it 1,000 times all the better (we lost his mom Xmas morning a few years ago... so it's not the best time for him).

It was decided at the table over dinner that Xmas 2007 for our troop will be in the UK...
I decided to offer either disney (the real one in Cali, not florida) or London as options... the kids were first to say the UK Smile

So watch out London 2007 lol

Hope you all had a great day...

No rest for the wicked... I have to recharge "rechargeables" by morning... burn some TV shows for the wife, walk the dogs, take the trash to the curb etc....

Love, peace & holiday wishes to all..
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm late but still.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Annual celebrations All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: