Banned From YouTube

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Banned From YouTube Reply with quote

I just got my account on YouTube cancelled - for putting up that blooming Madonna interview!

It was quite good to have had so many hits on the stuff I had done (150000+ in total of which around 40% were hits on videos I'd created), but they're clearly not good enough - so onwards and upwards! I'll put most of the stuff on Guba, and get better quality results into the bargain...

It seems that me being banned from sites is like a sheep being sheared - except it happens every other week, not once a year!
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For putting up an interview! That makes no bloody sense! Confused
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's strange that you should get banned for putting up that interview. Do you think maybe the rules have changed since being bought out by Google? I don't know... it just doesn't make sense.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
That's strange that you should get banned for putting up that interview. Do you think maybe the rules have changed since being bought out by Google? I don't know... it just doesn't make sense.

Yeah, they're just crap now. Before they relied on people putting stuff up that lots of people would want to see (homemade or not) and now they're just trying to become another myspace.

Good luck to them, cos they'll need it when enough people start getting blocked for any reason - such as for music they use.. They've paid $800 million for a golden goose and then cooked it with the giblets still inside!

I've no idea if that metaphor works for anyone else, but it gave me a chuckle..
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
eefanincan wrote:

Yeah, they're just crap now. Before they relied on people putting stuff up that lots of people would want to see (homemade or not) and now they're just trying to become another myspace.

Good luck to them, cos they'll need it when enough people start getting blocked for any reason - such as for music they use.. They've paid $800 million for a golden goose and then cooked it with the giblets still inside!

I'll have to remember to use it in a staff meeting! Laughing
btaylo24
King of the PowderRoom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They paid $800million!

Most of the stuff is copyrighted music videos and stupid clips of people trying to do something "cool"

About 5% of the stuff on there is worth watching....U wait , in another 12 months it will be a subscription service...

Thats my 1pence worth

Barry
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
faceless wrote:
eefanincan wrote:

I'll have to remember to use it in a staff meeting! Laughing

I quite liked it as well and will be looking for ways to use it in conversation Laughing
btaylo24
King of the PowderRoom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do u guys ever play buzzword bingo in meetings...?

What u do is before u go into a meeting u make a list of latest buzzworld etc that people like to drop in to appear cool and on the ball (e.g. think out of the box, or skyview or the latest "think within the box")Get a few of u doing it (3-4) and give different buzzwords to different people, to get within the meeting...

If you get a set number of buzzword u call house! Dont shout it though or u will be rumbled...
Amazing how fast a boring meeting will pass when u are waiting for someone to give u the last buzzword u need!

I waited once for someone to say the word "conception" never bloody got it and was mad!!!!!!!

Oh and no leading the witness so to speak!

Barry
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

btaylo24 wrote:

What u do is before u go into a meeting u make a list of latest buzzworld etc that people like to drop in to appear cool and on the ball (e.g. think out of the box, or skyview or the latest "think within the box")Get a few of u doing it (3-4) and give different buzzwords to different people, to get within the meeting...

If you get a set number of buzzword u call house! Dont shout it though or u will be rumbled...
Amazing how fast a boring meeting will pass when u are waiting for someone to give u the last buzzword u need!

I waited once for someone to say the word "conception" never bloody got it and was mad!!!!!!!

Barry

That could prove to be quite fun!! Might give it a try some time!
Griffo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why the hell did they ban you? Why not just remove the video!
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

btaylo24 wrote:

Barry

That sounds mad. I like it!
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey faceless --

Reminds me of the old saying that "I'd never want to join a club that would have me as a member"!!!! nyer

Except that I wholeheartedly disagree since being a Couchtripper is the ultimate "Club", don't ya reckon? (And we know to remove any giblets before cooking, tee-hee!!!) smoking Razz
Marcella-FL
Don't make me pull this van over!!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figure the couch is sort of like the "Island of Misfit Toys" on that Rudolph movie ...
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marcella-FL wrote:
I figure the couch is sort of like the "Island of Misfit Toys" on that Rudolph movie ...

haha.... yah! Just watched that the other night, actually.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: