Check this out

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Check this out Reply with quote

pointr Click here to see a wicked site. This is going to be the best of the year.

Be sure to watch the trailers. It should start within a few seconds of the page loading Very Happy
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That does seem pretty good really - they're some size these buggers eh?

I reckon ole Bat would give them a run for their money given a few whiskies though... haha
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've shown you Monson before.

My picks for this fight are St.Pierre and hopefully Jeff Monson.

Matt Hughes and Tim Sylvia have held the belt for far too long now, and it's time to have some fresh champions. St.Pierre is the classiest guy around and coached on this years Ultimate Fighter. Hughes came in for a week to work along side him and was slagging him off and being a bit of a prick to him, but George didn't drop to his level. He cared more on helping the guys to make it to the final than focus on any personal shite.

Having said that, if it wasn't George St.Pierre fighting against Hughes then I'd want Hughes to win because he's always been my fave.

Jeff Monson is a big bugger but really short and Tim Sylvia is a real tall boy, so if Monson doesn't keep moving on his feet then Sylvia will get him with the reach advantage and he's a good striker with fist like cement lol

I'd like to see Monson clock him a good one and put him to sleep.

Tomorrow night there's a free night of UFC fighting and it's going to be unreal. In the Ultimate Fighter 3 series (last year) a brit won it and he makes his debut tomorrow night. He seems a pretty class act so i'm hoping he wins his first match.

That's really worth seeing as well. I think it's on Bravo on sunday night in the UK thumbs
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: