Sharon slams 'baby sale'

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:59 am    Post subject: Sharon slams 'baby sale' Reply with quote

Sharon Osbourne ... compared Madonna adoption to buying a handbag

X FACTOR judge Sharon Osbourne has slammed Madonna?s adoption of little David Banda from Malawi.

Shazza, 53, told US radio shock jock Howard Stern: ?It is like getting a Louis Vuitton handbag.

?It is a crock of s***. If she wants to help the kid she should have got the father a little trade going, a fruit stand or something.?

She added: ?She bought a baby for God?s sake.?

Meanwhile, the dad of 13-month-old David has said he?s ?delighted? the singer is looking after his son.

Yohane Banda, 31, dismissed earlier reports he had agreed to let Madge look after baby David only for a set period of time.

He also rejected stories he wanted David sent back to Africa.

Speaking from poverty-ravaged Malawi, he said yesterday: ?We made an agreement. There was no misunderstanding, I gave my blessing to Madonna.

Happy family ... Madonna with kids and inset, Yohane Banda

?She and her husband promised he?d have a better life. I was happy with that and I want to make it legal.?

Yohane gave David to an orphanage when he was five weeks old.

He was unable to care for him after the baby?s mother died of an Aids-related illness.

Chatting in a TV interview, Yohane said Madonna, 48, pledged to bring little David on regular trips to Malawi as he grows up.

He said: ?Every three or four years they will bring him to visit here. I look forward to that.?

Having been shown the pic Madonna released of her and her other two kids ? daughter Lourdes, ten, and son Rocco, six ? hugging David, Yohane said: ?I?m delighted he?s being welcomed into that family.?

He added: ?I?d like to tell Madonna not to worry about what people are saying. I wish her all the best raising my son.?

A BRITISH woman who tried to adopt a girl of 15 in Malawi has been told she will have to wait TWO YEARS. Charity worker Joyce Dean, 58, of York, has contacted Madonna for help.

I think Sharon Osbourne and everyone else should lay off Madonna. She's done a good thing here and has no bad intentions whatsoever. The child is lucky to have been adopted by her as she'll give him a proper good home and all the care he needs. Good on her!
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharon Osbourne is hardly a candidate for "Mother of the Year". Instead of criticising Madonna, she should focus on her own children.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all things considered I still reckon Madonna should have just donated a good rake of cash to the family or orphanage to let them sort their own lives out, but she has the baby now so should just get on with it. Osbourne can bollocks off and plan her next plastic-surgery, the vain old boot.
Griffo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Madonna stuff has started to bore me already...
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having heard the Madonna interview on Oprah, it sounds like she's pretty genuine about this adoption. It's not that easy to say, get the Dad a trade or business--- quite frankly, you could say that about anyone who attempts to adopt a child. Parents give up their children for many reasons, mainly because they don't feel they could adequately care for them...... we really should be pleased that they chose to do that rather than commit the child to a life of poverty and other bad things. She adopted this child from an orphanage just like anyone else would have. According to her, they've done the homestudies and gone through all the formalities.... all the stuff that we didn't hear about from the press. As long as all the rules have been followed, I say more power to her and her husband and I wish them the best.

Maybe Sharon Osbourne should get a plug for her mouth.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
Having heard the Madonna interview on Oprah, it sounds like she's pretty genuine about this adoption. It's not that easy to say, get the Dad a trade or business--- quite frankly, you could say that about anyone who attempts to adopt a child. Parents give up their children for many reasons, mainly because they don't feel they could adequately care for them...... we really should be pleased that they chose to do that rather than commit the child to a life of poverty and other bad things. She adopted this child from an orphanage just like anyone else would have. According to her, they've done the homestudies and gone through all the formalities.... all the stuff that we didn't hear about from the press. As long as all the rules have been followed, I say more power to her and her husband and I wish them the best.

Maybe Sharon Osbourne should get a plug for her mouth.

Couldn't agree more. She's probably too selfish to do it herself, and has to knock others with good intentions.

People like her that think their shit doesn't stink would rather spend millions on how they look than giving a hand to a child in need.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: