Soccer tycoon dumped his sons

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:24 am    Post subject: Soccer tycoon dumped his sons Reply with quote

Anguish ... sons Tony and Robert

A SOCCER tycoon was branded ?heartless? yesterday by two sons he secretly put into CARE as he took a new wife.

Paul Gregg ... 'heartless' father

Multi-millionaire Paul Gregg ? who until the weekend was on Everton?s board ? was accused by his lads of ruining their lives.

The two were five and four when he spurned them ? amid claims new wife Anita did not get on with them.

Eldest Tony, now 41, said: ?What he has done is the biggest betrayal. Most people put kids in care due to money troubles. He had none.?

Brother Robert, 40, said: ?He wiped his feet of us and destroyed our lives.? The Sun told on Monday how their dad, 64, and worth ?125million, quit the Everton board ? along with his wife ? as he was about to be exposed for cutting out his sons, whose mum committed suicide. Hard-up Robert, a binman in Weston-super-Mare, Somerset, said: ?In the past six months I managed to get hold of my files from the social services ? and discovered the truth.?

While their father made a fortune building the Apollo Leisure cinema and bingo empire, Robert and Tony were separated and raised in care homes or spent time with relatives. Courier Tony, who lives in a seedy basement flat in Keyworth, Notts, and suffers from depression, said bitterly: ?I utterly detest the man.? Mr Gregg was unavailable for comment.

He is a heartless prick for just tossing them aside like that. It had to of been so hard on them losing their mother, then to be put into care like that for no reason other than being the children of aa non caring bastard like that.

He's a disgrace and I hope his life is ruined for this story coming out.

The one son that's shown at the front in the pic looks just like him Shocked Poor bugger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a pretty sickening story. If I was one of them I'd be sitting in my bedsit planning a painful revenge - what would I have to lose?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: