ex-corrie stars to appear naked in new drama

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: ex-corrie stars to appear naked in new drama Reply with quote

Nikki Sanderson who played Coronation Street crimper Candice Stowe has been away from the cobbles for almost a full year. And now she?s going to go nuddy on telly alongside Suranne Jones (who played Karen McDonald). Nikki will play new bride Tiffany in Kay Mellor's Strictly Confidential, which also stars ex-Corrie favourite Suranne Jones as a sex therapist.

The six-part series, due on screen next month, pushes the primetime TV boundaries with scenes of sex and nudity. Writer Kay ? who is the real-life mum of Gaynor Faye who played Corrie?s Judy Mallett, has defended the series but admits some viewers may switch off. "It visits an uncomfortable area that some people will find shocking, perhaps even disturbing."

-------------

dancer
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always been an admirer of writer Kay Mellor's insightful and entertaining style.

I am wholeheartedly looking forward to reviewing this particular piece of screenwriting and of course studying carefully the interpretations of actors and actresses....frame...by....frame. Embarassed
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maycm wrote:
I am wholeheartedly looking forward to reviewing this particular piece of screenwriting and of course studying carefully the interpretations of actors and actresses....frame...by....frame. Embarassed

I admire your dedication. I'll be keeping a close eye on the subject myself. agree
Twirley

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
maycm wrote:

I admire your dedication. I'll be keeping a close eye on the subject myself. agree

What are you boys like????

Surprised
tec
Bad Toad

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOh My, Suranne in the flesh...not sure I can stand it. Shocked thumbs
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe this should be in the lads room....lol!! Baps and gadgets and things...LOL!! Laughing Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
Maybe this should be in the lads room....lol!! Baps and gadgets and things...LOL!! Laughing Laughing

I think you're right. I slipped on saliva from those 2 when I came in. I think they both need a cold shower, and another one to follow after watching it blanklook
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure I speak for Face when I say that we are both only interested in the artistic merits of the aforementioned televisual program.

Any mention of baps and jugs is there I'm sure becuase it is essential to the plot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: