Beckham - "I miss Man U"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: Beckham - "I miss Man U" Reply with quote

Beckham: I miss Man United
By ERIC BEAUCHAMP
October 24, 2006

DAVID BECKHAM has admitted how much he misses Manchester United as his Real Madrid career hangs in the balance. Becks, 31, will snub a new two-year contract and head for the Real exit if he is unable to win back his place under boss Fabio Capello. Clubs in England, Italy and America are on standby to move for Beckham, who can leave for free at the end of the season when his current deal runs out.

Beckham, who unexpectedly missed training yesterday, has made it clear he would only return to England if it was to rejoin United. Becks knows boss Alex Ferguson would have the final say. But he has stepped up the peace process by absolving Fergie for their infamous boot bust-up shortly before he left in 2003. He added: ?It was an accident. I?ve known Ferguson since I was 12-years-old and we have had one or two problems in that time. Maybe he didn?t want me to leave. I don?t think there is any desire on his part for me not to have success. In every way, I hope my luck changes.? Becks has also revealed his disappointment at how Real?s players hardly mix.

He added: ?I have friends ? Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos, Michel Salgado ? but we don?t go out together enough. At Manchester I was there 15 years and every day, every match, we were united, win or lose. Every 15 days we went out together to dinner with all the players, including times when Ferguson and all the coaches came. In the three years I?ve been here we have done that four times.?

Becks? gloom increased as he was left on the bench until eight minutes from the end of Sunday?s win over Barcelona. And he missed training yesterday with a mystery injury.

------------

whining bugger - what coach in the world wouldn't put him on the pitch for the full 90 minutes? One who knows his stuff, that's who!

nyer
maycm
'cheeky banana'

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the words of the Bard.....

WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Crying
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't want him back. He's washed up.....spent....done and dusted. Bubye! Laughing

Funny how he JUST mentions now how he misses being on Utd? He seemed pretty happy with Real before his contract was coming to an end.

Maybe Toronto could snatch him up for their new football team hmmmm.....nahhh Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: