Will he return after six years?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Will he return after six years? Reply with quote

THE little girl raped by vile sex beast Peter Voisey now fears she will be snatched every six years ? because that was her age when he attacked her.

The nightmare legacy of her ordeal emerged yesterday as predatory paedophile Voisey, 35, faced life behind bars.

He crept into her house, took her from her bath as she played happily with her toys and dumped her freezing and naked after abusing her in his car.

After Voisey was convicted at Newcastle Crown Court, the girl?s mum said: ?For her, being six meant being taken by a nasty man, so she just assumed she would be taken every six years. Trying to reassure her has been really hard.?

As a result of her horrific experience last December 27 the traumatised little mite is also terrified of being left alone.

And although she used to love playing in the bath, her mum said: ?She now refuses to go to bathrooms in other people?s houses on her own.

?And she refuses to be left on her own in anyone?s car, even close family members.

?Before this she would get undressed in front of family and friends and run about without clothes on in the house like any child does.

?But she now covers herself up in the way an adult would if someone walks in the room.

?She had never met anyone bad before that night. She had always been surrounded by people who would never dream of hurting her.

?She is still too young to comprehend what happened to her. All she knows is that a man took her away and hurt her ? but she cannot get over just being left all alone in the dark that night.?

Relatives wept with relief in the packed courtroom yesterday as they heard the jury?s verdict.

The child?s mother said later: ?I have never hated anyone in my life - but I hate him with all my body.

?There is part of me wants to take his brain apart and put it back together, because it?s obviously been put together wrongly.

?People like that are animals ? in fact they are worse than animals because an animal would never do what he did. I wish he was dead.?

Voisey, who has more than 30 previous convictions including burglary and indecent assault, pounced two days after Christmas at the ground floor flat in a village in North Tyneside, where the girl lives with her mum, her mum?s partner and her little brother.

The 6ft 2in monster grabbed her and put a gloved hand over her mouth to stop her from screaming.

Then he threatened her that she would never see her mum again if she made a sound. He took her on a 15-minute ride of terror in a battered red Astra, stopping the car twice to sexually assault her.

A couple answered her cries for help after she was left in an alleyway close to her home. Her mother had been just yards away when she was taken but heard nothing as Voisey crept in through the unlocked back door. In a statement outside court, she said: ?My little girl was within earshot. I?d only left the bathroom to go to another room when she was snatched.

?It?s every mother?s nightmare to think your children aren?t safe in your own home.?

Police launched a massive inquiry and a few days later made a routine check on Voisey because he was on the Sex Offenders? Register.

Diary of beast ... depraved Voisey's entry for day of kidnap - he said it referred to Christmas being over

He was convicted in 2001 of indecently assaulting a girl of 12 in a swimming baths changing room in Macclesfield. After the assault on the six-year-old, tiny amounts of DNA were recovered from the victim. The samples were too small to provide an exact match but Voisey was found to have a similar DNA profile.

A mobile phone mast analysis proved his handset was in North Tyneside, and not at his home in Blyth, Northumberland, at the time.

And crucially, a footprint found in the bathroom matched Voisey?s size ten Diadora trainers.

Around 60 pairs had been sold in the North East in recent months and detectives set about tracing them all.

And as soon as two police officers walked into Voisey?s house they spotted he was wearing a pair of size ten Diadoras.

Detective Chief Inspector Jim Napier, who led the hunt, said: ?Every time they went to see someone they asked about their shoes ? and Voisey admitted they were the only pair he owned.?

Cops discovered Voisey had been prowling the streets at night to satisfy his depraved urges.

He was to be described in court as a ?creep burglar?.

In September last year he broke into a house in Blyth and indecently assaulted a mum-of-three asleep on the sofa after a party. Weeks later he ransacked a woman?s flat and left a pair of her knickers on her bed with a sex toy across the crotch.

His next move was to kidnap the little girl, who cannot be named.

Police believe he may have been out burgling when he saw the girl in the bath and could not resist his twisted desires.

Afterwards he told a friend to whom he had bragged about his burglaries: ?I?ve done something really bad, made a big mistake. I?ve really done it this time."

And in his diary police found an entry for December 27 which read: ?Phew, it?s over. Chill now.? Voisey claimed it was a reference to a hectic Christmas but the jury did not believe him.

The divorced van driver lived in Bristol and the North East as a child and is a dad of three.

He denied rape, kidnap and indecent assault. Judge David Hodson deferred sentence until December 1 and told shaven-headed Voisey: ?You must expect a sentence of life imprisonment or an indefinite sentence for public protection.?

Evil ... Voisey strolls into leisure centre

DCI Napier said: ?He was a total stranger to this family, he violated their home, he kidnapped a little girl to satisfy his own perverted desires and he has shown neither guilt nor remorse.?

The victim?s mum told how she apologised, blaming herself for not being able to scream out when she was snatched. And when they were reunited the girl said: ?I thought I was never going to see you again.?

Now that Voisey has been convicted the next ordeal the family must deal with is Christmas.

The mum said: ?It was the worst time of year possible for this to happen, at Christmas.

?I?m just praying that every other Christmas isn?t tainted for her.?

He struck before

VILE Voisey slinks into a leisure centre and lurks in the pool?s changing rooms ? in chilling CCTV images of the time he pounced on ANOTHER terrified youngster five years ago.

The brute indecently assaulted a girl of 12 after spying on her in the showers. It was only thanks to these images that he confessed to the attack in Macclesfield, Cheshire. His victim said: ?I screamed for my friend.? Voisey got three years ? cut to TWO by an appeal judge because of his ?genuine remorse?.

Filthy f*cking scumbags like this should never see the light of day again as far as I'm concerned. What he did to all his victims literally ruined their lives, especially that wee girl.

I don't understand how someone could violate a child and harm them so deeply, let alone anyone else for that matter, but to have children then harm someone elses is just behind comprehension. They've no soul whatsoever no

I hope the prick rots in hell and gets beaten daily to within an inch of his life so it can be done over and over again.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This really was a shocker of a story - usually the idea of the "bogeyman" or whatever is just a fantasy thing, but for this guy to go this far really is fucked up.

I can't see him being released for a very long time, if at all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: