Man Utd in fury at racist abuse

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:08 am    Post subject: Man Utd in fury at racist abuse Reply with quote

TARGET ... Utd ace Saha was racially abused

MANCHESTER UNITED have complained to Benfica and UEFA about racist abuse and monkey noises aimed at their Euro stars.

Patrice Evra, Louis Saha, Kieran Richardson and Wes Brown were targeted and a source admitted: ?All the players were upset and angry by the chanting.?

The shameful incidents began as the players warmed up ahead of their Champions League Group F clash in Lisbon on Tuesday night.

And Saha, who bagged the winner in a 1-0 triumph for the Red Devils, is understood to have been a victim of the abuse throughout the game. A number of the club?s security staff were also intimidated.

United have now made their feelings clear in a letter to the Portuguese club and are also demanding UEFA take action.

Europe?s governing body could hit Benfica with a heavy fine or even a threat of ground closure.

I'm so damn angry reading that. I think they should be hit with a hefty fine for this disgusting shit! There's so much of this still going on throughout europe and it's a bloody disgrace.

I'm so pleased Saha got the goal to win the match. Let those racist c*nts chew on that for a while! no
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Man Utd in fury at racist abuse Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
I'm so pleased Saha got the goal to win the match. Let those racist c*nts chew on that for a while! no

damn right - crap like that should be stamped on without mercy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: