EE: Sun pictures of Owen and Libby

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: EE: Sun pictures of Owen and Libby Reply with quote

EVIL EastEnders dad Owen Turner checks if daughter Libby is alive after dragging her from a stream where he tried to DROWN her.

In dramatic scenes, the alcoholic wife-beater kidnaps the schoolgirl, drives to woods and forces her to admit she loves her mum more than him.

First he attempts to GAS Libby played by Belinda Owusu. When she flees from his car Owen (Lee Ross) tries drowning.

They are tracked down by Libby?s mother Denise and her boyfriend Kevin.

An insider said: ?Owen tries to save his daughter when he hears them in the distance. But it?s unclear whether Libby is dead.?

The scenes will be shown next Thursday.
mmc768

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow..surely they're not going to have her die.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, they're not. But it going to come close. Of course, with the way she acted towards her mother about the whole trial thing it's only fitting that she learns first hand what a bastard her father is. It's just a shame she has to learn it the hard way.

It did amaze me that he almost kills her mother and she call her mother a "selfish cow" because she won't tesitfy on his behalf.
cori

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow this should be quite an epp
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
No, they're not. But it going to come close. Of course, with the way she acted towards her mother about the whole trial thing it's only fitting that she learns first hand what a bastard her father is. It's just a shame she has to learn it the hard way.

It did amaze me that he almost kills her mother and she call her mother a "selfish cow" because she won't tesitfy on his behalf.

Bastard is right! I for one will be quite glad to see him locked up.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
Skylace wrote:

Bastard is right! I for one will be quite glad to see him locked up.

You and me both :grr: I don't think I've been this mad at a character in ages. And I'm just as mad at Squiggle for the way she's been acting. I understand she loves her dad but there comes a point.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: