Rebecca's birthday

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Rebecca's birthday Reply with quote

Rebecca's birthday will be coming up in a little over a month. I am wondering if they are going to have anything special planned. I can imagine a pretty shocking storyline with Martin, Sonia and Pauline.

What does anyone else think?
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Rebecca's birthday Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
Rebecca's birthday will be coming up in a little over a month. I am wondering if they are going to have anything special planned. I can imagine a pretty shocking storyline with Martin, Sonia and Pauline.

You know, I never even thought about that. I would imagine there will be the usual amount of bickering between all of them, with Pauline making the required number of snide, sarcastic comments to Sonia. I rather suspect that they'll be setting up everyone's exit storyline for this Christmas season.

She really is the cutest kid though. I don't know what it is, but she just says "sonia" in the cutest way. I would have enjoyed watching her grow up a bit more on the show.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Rebecca's birthday Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
Skylace wrote:

You know, I never even thought about that. I would imagine there will be the usual amount of bickering between all of them, with Pauline making the required number of snide, sarcastic comments to Sonia. I rather suspect that they'll be setting up everyone's exit storyline for this Christmas season.

She really is the cutest kid though. I don't know what it is, but she just says "sonia" in the cutest way. I would have enjoyed watching her grow up a bit more on the show.

She drawls it out when she says it "Son-ya". It is just too cute!

I was thinking that might work up to it with everyone going. It should be interesting. She'll be getting older and I am sure Martin and Sonia will start to get closer again. I really do hope they can leave as a "happy family".

Since they've had Sonia be a bit more normal lately, I've started to like her again.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Rebecca's birthday Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:

I was thinking that might work up to it with everyone going. It should be interesting. She'll be getting older and I am sure Martin and Sonia will start to get closer again. I really do hope they can leave as a "happy family".

Since they've had Sonia be a bit more normal lately, I've started to like her again.

Yes, I guess that's it. Whatever..... it just strikes me as cute whenever she says it.

I've liked Sonia a bit more lately, myself. But I do find myself wondering, how long will it last and what will her next stupid move be. I really do think though that she's turned around the corner and will start to settle down. And I also think that Martin, Sonia and Rebecca will leave as a family to settle down and make a fresh start somewhere new. Florida is my guess so they can be closer to Michelle.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Rebecca's birthday Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
Skylace wrote:

Yes, I guess that's it. Whatever..... it just strikes me as cute whenever she says it.

I've liked Sonia a bit more lately, myself. But I do find myself wondering, how long will it last and what will her next stupid move be. I really do think though that she's turned around the corner and will start to settle down. And I also think that Martin, Sonia and Rebecca will leave as a family to settle down and make a fresh start somewhere new. Florida is my guess so they can be closer to Michelle.

That's just what I think is cute about it. Could be something different for you agree

I do worry she might backslide into irritating Sonia again. But I'll hope it' won't be Laughing

I was thinking Florida would be a good bet too. But I was also wondering (if they don't kill off Pauline) if that is where she might be going. If that's the case. I wonder if the whole family would go!
Twirley

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It always gets me in soaps - people up and leave to go and live in America....with no visa!! Took me bloody ages and I was married to an American :grr:
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twirley wrote:
It always gets me in soaps - people up and leave to go and live in America....with no visa!! Took me bloody ages and I was married to an American :grr:

It is a nightmare really. Of course, my husband came over here (after we were married in the UK) and just stayed. We had to fill out another form (and pay $300) so he could stay. He never got a visa. It took a year for us to get his work permit. Somedays I miss him being a househusband Surprised But the paycheck he brings home is much nicer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Soaps All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: