Diva throws hissy fit

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Diva throws hissy fit Reply with quote

Paris Hilton lost her temper with photographers at a show in New York this week.

The hotel heiress angrily instructed snappers to delete photos taken of her backstage at the Heatherette fashion show.

A source told The Mirror: "Paris was having her hair done and wanted no one around her. When another snapper came through, she screamed: 'I said no more f***ing photos, why do you never f***ing listen?'

"Then she accused her security of losing her phone. It was found - under her purse."
HandoGod

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Paris, check under your purse Confused Laughing Razz
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's so far up herself she needs a good slap in the head. She should have looked up her tush for her mobile as I'm sure it's so huge from over usage that things get sucked up there easy.

Dumb hag! Laughing
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so waiting for Lindsay Lohan to give her a good arse kicking in the next club they bump into each other at! Laughing Laughing Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Re: Diva throws hissy fit Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
Paris Hilton lost her temper with photographers at a show in New York this week.

The hotel heiress angrily instructed snappers to delete photos taken of her backstage at the Heatherette fashion show.

A source told The Mirror: "Paris was having her hair done and wanted no one around her. When another snapper came through, she screamed: 'I said no more f***ing photos, why do you never f***ing listen?'

"Then she accused her security of losing her phone. It was found - under her purse."

That's hot.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:41 am    Post subject: Re: Diva throws hissy fit Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
Skylace wrote:

That's hot.

LOL!!!LOL! Good one!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kezza
Gone To The Dogs!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone hear about how Ms Hilton was charged with drunk driving in Los Angeles last week? That girl needs a dose of humility -- she could have killed someone last week, yet she's upset by paparazzi whilst attending Fashion Week in New York.

:grr:
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kezza wrote:
Did anyone hear about how Ms Hilton was charged with drunk driving in Los Angeles last week? That girl needs a dose of humility -- she could have killed someone last week, yet she's upset by paparazzi whilst attending Fashion Week in New York.

:grr:

Yeah I saw the slapper on tv when the reporters were chasing after her once she was released.

It would have been a far better story if she was locked up and some matron named Hilda slapped on a rubber glove and pulled her mobile out her arse and the paparazzi snapped it.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Diva throws hissy fit Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
eefanincan wrote:
Skylace wrote:

That's hot.

LOL!!!LOL! Good one!!

I don't get it - does Hilton say that a lot or something?
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Diva throws hissy fit Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
pirtybirdy wrote:
eefanincan wrote:
Skylace wrote:

That's hot.

LOL!!!LOL! Good one!!

I don't get it - does Hilton say that a lot or something?

Yes, kind of her signature phrase. For awhile there, I thought they were the only words she knew. Smile
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As someone who believes in the "Ying and Yang" of life, I rarely use the "hate" word... but I HATE Paris Hilton. Anyone who climbs to fame by being a pig is distgusting in my book.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gasman59 wrote:
As someone who believes in the "Ying and Yang" of life, I rarely use the "hate" word... but I HATE Paris Hilton. Anyone who climbs to fame by being a pig is distgusting in my book.

What gets me about her is when she talks about her new album........ "It's so good I cry when I listen to it." How pathetic.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
Gasman59 wrote:

What gets me about her is when she talks about her new album........ "It's so good I cry when I listen to it." How pathetic.

Jaysus Mary and Joseph! All she does is pose in the bloody thing. I've heard dogs in heat sounding better lol

I reckon she cries because she's allowed it to be put out to the public and she's regretting it Laughing
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
Gasman59 wrote:

Next thing you know, she'll try to bottle her tears and market them as some kind of holy water or something.
Gasman59
Resident Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eefanincan wrote:
Gasman59 wrote:

So true !!! So many bands out there that should have the record companies behind them and they push trash like this....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: