That 'God Botherer' Trading Spouses Woman

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: That 'God Botherer' Trading Spouses Woman Reply with quote

If you saw this clip from "Trading Spouses" a while back then you might be interested to hear this prank-call that someone did...

Click here to listen

She sounds a lot calmer than you'd imagine and the "prank" pretty much falls flat! I'm not sure if I'm disappointed or not...
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll never forget that episode. I remember you telling me about it and it came on not long after.

She needed a slug in the chops the psycho cow. I bet she had fun spending the devil's money Laughing

As for the call, she was far too normal. It is a slight disappointment.
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think she sounds normal because she is probably on Prozac now!LOL!! She sounds like a completely different person on the phone! She sounds way too sane!LOL!! Can't listen to the whole thing though, it's borin' me to death.......

Thanks for the prank!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
She needed a slug in the chops the psycho cow. I bet she had fun spending the devil's money Laughing

Yeah, she was off the deep-end in the clip, but I couldn't help but change my opinion after hearing this. She does talk a good bit about what happened and I actually ended up quite liking her by the end of the call...
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
IRiSHMaFIA wrote:

Yeah, she was off the deep-end in the clip, but I couldn't help but change my opinion after hearing this. She does talk a good bit about what happened and I actually ended up quite liking her by the end of the call...

I'm booking you in for some therapy bebs! Confused
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pirtybirdy wrote:
I think she sounds normal because she is probably on Prozac now!LOL!! She sounds like a completely different person on the phone! She sounds way too sane!LOL!! Can't listen to the whole thing though, it's borin' me to death.......

Thanks for the prank!

I couldn't listen to the complete call either because it was boring me too, but I think there's an air of truth in what you're saying.

P R O Z A C!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
I'm booking you in for some therapy bebs! Confused

Because I had the patience to listen?

Fair enough!

Cool
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sure she still has issues, however, I am also sure that she hammed it up for the show.
IRiSHMaFIA
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skylace wrote:
I am sure she still has issues, however, I am also sure that she hammed it up for the show.

nooo that was no hamming it up. She totally lost the plot and went on for a good while like that. She was completely out of control and if that was an act then she deserves an oscar.

What disgusted me the most when I saw that was acting like such a raving lunatic infront of her children. The littlest one didn't know what was wrong and had no clue how to react, similar to the older ones.

I felt really sorry for them being subjected to that.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
What disgusted me the most when I saw that was acting like such a raving lunatic infront of her children. The littlest one didn't know what was wrong and had no clue how to react, similar to the older ones.

I kind of wondered that myself..... I suspect she's seen this kind of thing before, but maybe not to that extent. Either way that woman was nuts!!!

I normally don't watch this kind of reality tv but I did have to watch this episode just to see the things that people were teling me about her.
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRiSHMaFIA wrote:
Skylace wrote:

nooo that was no hamming it up. She totally lost the plot and went on for a good while like that. She was completely out of control and if that was an act then she deserves an oscar.

I felt really sorry for them being subjected to that.

I think there was hamming going on there. It's cheap reality tv after all. I still think she has issues. But I don't see this being the total "real" her. You'd be surprised how people with a captive audience can react.

I watch parents blow up like this all the time in meetings and then when I get them one on one and are presented with the same information don't react in the same way. They still get upset but nothing like they would when the have a lot of people watching.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Videos, pics, audio, jokes, lists etc All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: