the 'new' Royal Masonic Lodge

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:42 am    Post subject: the 'new' Royal Masonic Lodge Reply with quote

Freemasons open a lodge at Buckingham Palace...
A branch of the Freemasons secret society is being formed by members of the Royal Household and police who protect the Royal Family. And their decision to call it The Royal Household Lodge has put them on a collision course with Buckingham Palace – as has their plan to co-opt the royal cipher – EIIR – for their regalia, to underline their connection to the Queen.

Although the Queen's cousin, the Duke of Kent, is head of the secretive organisation – he is Grand Master of the United Grand Lodge of England – the new branch has not gone down well with the Royal Family. The Palace has no power to halt the formation of the lodge, but it is determined to stop it adopting its chosen name and block it from hijacking the Queen's EIIR. Use of the Royal Household title and any related symbols requires official permission.

Angry officials clearly feel the new lodge's proposed name is the last thing the Palace needs at a time when it is trying to be seen as more modern and open. Last night, a spokesman for the Queen said: “Buckingham Palace has not, and would not, endorse this sort of arrangement. No permission has been given by the Palace for a Buckingham Palace lodge or anything similar. “If permission is sought, it will be declined.”

The founding of the lodge has also alarmed some Royal staff who do not wish to be associated with the fraternity famed for bizarre initiation rites, mystical regalia and mysterious codes of conduct. It is also likely to cause consternation among career women in the Palace, as it is a men-only organisation. Non-members in Royal service are said to be fearful they will be overlooked for prestigious promotions and left unsupported in any below-stairs clashes.

Masons are widely believed to further the business and professional interests of brother Masons, although they would deny this and claim it is a harmless social and charitable organisation. The lodge, which will not meet at the Palace but will be based in a Masonic Hall elsewhere, will be open to all members of the Royal Household, from armed police protection officers to below-stairs staff such as pages and footmen. It will also recruit staff in other Royal residences including Windsor Castle, Clarence House and St James's Palace.

A Palace insider said: “There's a lot of consternation and rightly so. People fear a lot of business will now be conducted behind closed doors so that those who don't sign up to Freemasonry can't have any effect on it. “They are concerned that Masons will be preferred and those who aren't Masons will be written out of the script. “Backstairs life is already complicated enough – there are all sorts of allegiances and cliques and cabals. People fall in and out of favour and there's a lot of whispering in ears. “The last thing the household needs is a secret society, especially one with the reputation of Freemasonry.”"

The United Grand Lodge of England issued the Royal Household Lodge with a warrant in June last year although it will not formally exist until the consecration ceremony on May 19 at the Freemasons' Hall in London. That will be followed by a celebration dinner for up to 300 Masons and their guests at the historic Lincoln's Inn. The insider said the idea had been generated by serving and past members of the Royalty Protection Squad, SO14. With new recruits, the total number involved is approximately 70.

Author and broadcaster Martin Short, whose book Inside The Brotherhood exposed Masonic practices in the UK, said: “It's a catastrophic time to start such a lodge, given all the problems facing the Royal Family at present. “The Royal Family is desperately trying to prove it is modernising – in PR terms, this is bad news for them.”

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-528751/Freemasons-open-lodge-Buckingham-Palace--Queen-isnt-amused.html
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be a Freemason you must believe in a God. Any God. Protestant, Catholic, Jewish etc. Atheists, traitors and terrorists need not apply for membership.
All lodges support charities, they exist to support many organisations with their donations.
It is not a secret society everyone knows that they exist. Yes they have signs that denote membership. It is harmless. Masons do not support violence, anti social behaviour, criminal activity or any activity against the Crown or Country.
They only do good for the community. You must pass certain tests to be accepted. You will not find Masons marching for their human rights, pride days or waving banners. They do not advertise for members.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is very true. My husband is a mason and comes from a family of masons. Sure they have some secret stuff... but only to assure them that they are dealing with people of good character. Do they support other masons in their business /ventures? Yes, of course they do, but not to the exclusion of others. If you had a friend who had a business, wouldn't you want to support them to the best of your abilities?

I can speak from first hand knowledge that this organization is charity based and they cannot benefit/gain personally from any of their lodge activities. Recently, my husband planned an event on behalf of his lodge, and it turned out that they made some money on the event (which was unexpected). When I thought they would just put it back into the lodge fund, it was explained that they can't do that as they'd "benefit" from it, so it was put into their "charitable donation" account and will be used to support others as needed.

The thing about the masons is that their charity is generally not done in a public manner...... when you hear about anonymous donations, usually of larger sums, it's often the masons who have done so.

As for the Royals starting a lodge, I can understand it. They know each other, serve with each other, have similar schedules --- it just makes sense.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You won't like this eefan, but I was asked to join at one point about 10 years ago. I told them to feck off because they tried to catch me in a time of weakness (as did two other religious groups). They seem to be a cult in the same sense as many others, but, unlike almost all others, they actually do have power.

I see them as dangerous and am not convinced in the slightest that their 'charitable works' is anything more than a smokescreen.
Mandy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't help thinking of the Simpsons episode when he joined a Lodge.
eefanincan
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mandy wrote:
I can't help thinking of the Simpsons episode when he joined a Lodge.

Laughing My favourite episode.... my husband says there is so much masonic symbolism in there that it had to have been written by a mason. And Patrick Stewart is one...

@Face:

I remember you telling me this awhile back. I totally hear where you're coming from. I suppose, that like any organization, there are good and bad groups/people. It shouldn't have happened to you in this way. I don't know what to say, except that I know that most masons are people of good moral character. I think that much of this is regional as well and some regions are probably "pushier" (or whatever you want to call it) than others and use poor recruitment techniques --- this doesn't justify it though. I'm just sorry that you had a bad experience with it. Still, there are some good masons out there Smile But it's not everyone's thing, for sure.
tommy in glasgow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the freemasons are a very heavy group of people,some say they rule the world,who knows???
Well,im afraid i know a little on this bunch of trumpets- they are to be avoided at all costs,all this charity stuff is all smoke and mirrors,they can trace back all their secrets to ancient egypt,over 4000 years ago,maybe more,
In the Qu'ran their is much verses on these people,basically they are followers of satan.
Maybe not the first three degrees known as the blue degrees,but once they pass through this they move steadily through the degrees until they reach the 33rd degree,where they truly find out what course they have been on for a while,and that is as Albert Pike said "for those of the 33rd degree they now know they are followers of the lucifarian doctrine" - Pike was a head mason,who basically ran the U.S.A for his banker masters while he was alive,he was senior to all the presidents during his time, in the masonic chain of order,he has more statues in washington d.c than any other man,sad to say for him,the tommy fella just loves to quote his loose tongue.
Punishment for telling the truths regarding these followers of the anti-christ,is death,death by sliting the throat and cutting the tongue and leaving it exposed to the high tide,at dawn.
So bring it on any masonic trumpets,send me to meet my maker,cause as a radical pacifist,i must await my fate for speaking the truth against you shysters..

all evidence is taken from the QU'RAN,books read in the Mitchell,and from this website http://www.mustaqim.co.uk

or contact me on http://www.radicalpacifistonline.com

more truths are always readily available from me regarding these ham shankers on request...

Ps. if you can listen in 10am-noon thursday on www.l107.com - scottie mcclues off on holiday,a new guy is in for him,i think i will abuse this chance and rattle into these masonic trumpets on his show.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw this page and thought it was interesting.

luke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/revealed-how-gangs-used-the-freemasons-to-corrupt-police-9054670.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Conspiracies, Paranormal and the Unexplained All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: