Viz download access

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Manic49er

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:39 am    Post subject: Viz download access Reply with quote

Not sure if downloads to individual Viz magazine scans are hidden or not as they used to be listed in top (1st) post with a cover scan if was available. (I was a no-good lurker for years, tho I try to earn my keep at a lot of sites by telling them when their download links are NG and what's wrong with hem if I can figure out the problem (usually can)).
Now SEEMS like you can only download in huge chunks as 2 rar files for #1-60 and #61-110 and cannot see any of the #111 and up that were previously available. Was a bit of a pain to have to download a huge 1G file for just #60 ;+)) But hey ya gotta do what ya gotta do to get your fix!!
Are the individual files still posted individually somewhere on your site?
Or are they just hidden from me as I recently joined your forum, so I'm now classified as a NOOB and they'll be hidden until I'm deemed Posting worthy?

Regards,
Manic49er
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to be posting stuff that interests other members before you can start asking for things to be done for you.

The Viz issues will remain as large downloads for now.
Manic49er

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh well, I'm a boring guy so unlikely I'll ever come up with anything interesting to your other members
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

have you looked around the site? If so, and you've not found anything to post about, can you suggest what you would like to see?

So far we have - television, radio, comedians, politics, food, history, films, health, games, art, cycling, Jeremy fucking Clarkson, horse!, nature, space, volcanoes, crime, sexuality, soap operas, documentaries, and technical help amongst many others.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Welcome All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: