Big Brother 2011?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
luke

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
my agenda of hating all the housemates equally at the start and then finding out which one is the least hatable by the end.

thats how i watch the apprentice, even the junior one Laughing

who do people think will go this week? i hope faye stays, but faye doesn't seem so popular on the bb shows, and she got booed the other week.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope faye stays to annoy Aaron, but I quite like Louise. But Louise is already on the circuit, so she's probably got all she needs already.

I might vote next week - 35p on Anyone But Aaron - I'm serious!
pirtybirdy
'Native New Yorker'

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm fed up with Aaron. I had really enjoyed watching Louise in the last couple of episodes, but as I told my sister, I couldn't give a rip which one goes. lol lol Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I just saw a ghost on BOTS - they've got Rachel Rice on! I think that must be the first time I've seen her do anything since that fateful day when she won a few years back...
luke

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless wrote:
I thought I just saw a ghost on BOTS - they've got Rachel Rice on! I think that must be the first time I've seen her do anything since that fateful day when she won a few years back...

i liked rachel rice Smile

i've kinda lost interest in bb now that faye has gone, i don't really like any of the people left and don't want any of them to win - i can't even work out the least bad winner. but if anything of interest happens let me know so i can check it out, otherwise i'll probably just watch the final hoping they all get booed Smile
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty ambivalent about them myself, anyone but Aaron...
luke

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

15 minutes before the bb live final and my tv starts making a really loud sort of hissing noise like theres gas leaking from a pipe Shocked

i've turned it off for fear of it blowing up and am now watching it on some poor quality live stream Sad
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

‘I THOUGHT NUTTER WAS GOING TO ATTACK ME’
DAILY STAR SUNDAY
13th November 2011
Ed Gleave

BIG Brother winner Aaron Allard Morgan feared a violent attack on live TV after leaving the house to a chorus of boos. The show champ, 30, admits he was terrified during his interview with host Brian Dowling on Friday night. In his only newspaper chat, he told the Daily Star Sunday: “I can’t remember a single question he asked me – I was just thinking at any moment someone was going to storm the stage and hit me. It was really hard coming out to boos. I knew I’d never get massive cheers but to get such a negative reaction tainted the feeling of winning.”

Last night Aaron vowed to spend the £50,000 prize on his son Ferdinand, six. He added: “This means my boy has got an amazing future ahead of him. It’s really important he goes to a great school and has a great life. Being away from him has cut me to pieces. I felt guilty every day I was in the house. He’s my best friend and he saved my life. He taught me life and happiness are what it’s all about.”

Aaron proved a hit with fans after falling for sexy housemate Faye Palmer on the Channel 5 show. He said: “Hopefully, Faye’s family don’t hate me any more – I’ll try and convince them I’m not as bad as they think I am. I’m genuinely head over heels in love with her. We had a proper relationship with disputes and it was real.” Aaron’s antics sparked claims he was manipulating housemates to win. But he insisted: “I think it’s because the house was immature that I looked alien to people. Housemates were asking every day if I was an actor or a mole working for Big Brother. I found it hysterical people thought that but also worried it meant I was coming across really badly.”

Aaron admitted he was desperate to get on the show and added: “Of all my personal achievements and studying, nothing will ever top getting on Big Brother. It’s fulfilled a dream. I’ve seen every series and now I’m out I want to watch every episode – I feel like I’ve missed out this year.” Jay McKray, 27, was runner-up.

-----------------

Gah, what a plank.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sophia Brown apparently died today, she was 30.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> General TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: