Fuck the IDF

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Fuck the IDF Reply with quote

The more I see of the scumbag behaviour of Israel and its operatives, the more I say Fuck Israel. The fact that they're so blase about committing serious assaults in front of cameras with their faces visible says everything I need to know about the orders and assurances these fuckstains have been given.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IDF officer says regrets beating activist 'in front of cameras'
Lt. Col. Shaul Eisner, who was filmed over the weekend hitting a Danish protester with his rifle butt in the Jordan Valley, says he performed his duty and did not put anyone in danger.
Haaretz

IDF Lt. Col. Shaul Eisner, who was filmed over the weekend hitting a Danish protester with his rifle butt in the Jordan Valley, personally responded to allegations against him on Tuesday. Eisner, who was suspended from duties following the incident, said that "it could have been a professional mistake to use a weapon in front of the cameras," he told Channel 10. The televised report also showed a document indicating he had broken his finger.

Video footage posted on YouTube showed Eisner, deputy commander of the IDF's Jordan Valley brigade, striking Danish activist Andreas Ias in the face with an M-16 rifle during a cycle rally near Jericho in the West Bank. "It was a two minute confrontation," he said," so yes, it's true that some pictures look bad, but I used a weapon… in a cold manner, as a stick. I didn't kill anyone and I did not put anyone's life in danger." He added that he believes that thanks to his actions the protesters called off the demonstration. Ias, the Danish activist that was hit in the face, said on Monday that the officer's claim that the activists were violent is a fabrication. Also on Monday, the Danish ambassador asked Israel to explain the officer's assault on Ias.

"These stories do not interest the Chief of Staff or my Front Commander," Eisner added on Tuesday. He admitted there are "a few questions," yet maintained that he "does not accept this as a moral failure in any way." "We know the history of these anarchists," he said, "they came with sticks and broke my hand – but no one will tell or film that. There is a question here of what is more important – to carry out the mission or to look good (in pictures). I claim the mission is important enough," Eisner said. He added: "What if they would film IDF soldiers backing down from an angry crowd? That sounds good? What, I'd let them block roads? I'd let them endanger lives?"

President Shimon Peres on Monday said he was "shocked" by the incident, and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Sunday condemned the incident, which was seen in a film posted on YouTube earlier Sunday. "Such behavior does not characterize IDF soldiers and officers and has no place in the Israel Defense Forces and in the State of Israel," Netanyahu said.

On Tuesday, a few dozen demonstrators headed by National Union MK Michael Ben Ari gathered in front of the Kirya Defense Ministry complex to show support for Eisner. They called on the IDF to award him a medal for his conduct.

faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Since the harvest began few days ago, the Israeli soldiers started shooting at the farmers in their lands in Khuza'a, south Gaza Strip. On the 18 of April, two days ago, a farmer was injured in this area. So we are accompanying the farmers in their lands. This morning the soldiers started shooting during the work. You can hear the shooting at the beginning of the video. We are in Palestinian land, but the soldiers want to prevent the farmers from working in their lands."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: