facebook account disabled
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like there's an opportunity for someone to make a better facebook, no censorship. When the bigots appear, out 'em ..
reject

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm.. weird i appear to have my a/c back.. for now...
I reckon telling them I was a journalist/PR and had a heap of media contacting may have had something to do with it....

Hi,

As you may know, Facebook profiles are intended to represent individual people only. It is a violation of Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities to use a profile to represent a brand, business, group, or organization. As such, your account was disabled for violating these guidelines.

After reviewing the situation, we have temporarily reactivated this account. To avoid being disabled in the future, you should convert your profile to a Page. During this process, all the friends of your profile will be converted to followers of your Page (i.e., people who like it). In addition, the account associated with your profile will be converted to a business account, from which you can administrate your Page and your ad campaigns.

If you use this account to manage any groups, please note that you will lose your administrative rights to these groups once your profile is converted. To prevent this from happening, we recommend appointing a new admin to each of your groups before beginning the conversion process.

For further information regarding this process, visit the Help Center, here:

http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=18918

When you're ready to convert your profile to a Page, click on the link below and follow the instructions on screen:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php?migrate

We ask that you make the necessary changes as soon as possible. If you have additional questions regarding Facebook products and features, please visit our Help Center, here:

http://www.facebook.com/help.php

Thanks,
Hogan
User Operations
Facebook
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool, well that's not so bad then - keeping all the contacts etc is good
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Tech news, tips and help All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: