TalkSport : George Galloway to spotlight 911 coverup ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mandy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:36 pm    Post subject: TalkSport : George Galloway to spotlight 911 coverup ? Reply with quote

Just heard a teaser for tonight's show. George says he has had his eyes opened about a possible 911 coverup, and will be covering it in his show tonight !!!!
http://www.georgegalloway.com/page.php?page=content/listenlatest.html

This will hopefully silence a few of GG's detractors (who push "gatekeeper" comments)
nekokate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone who has ever used the word "gatekeeper" in that sense without their tongue in their cheek is a fucking lunatic - the Icke crowd depress and amuses me in equal measure. Trust me, this won't silence them, they'll continue spouting retarded shit that no one in the real world cares about.

It will be interesting to hear what George has to say, though.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad he's doing this - he said he was doing it last Saturday, so it's good to hear it's not just been dropped.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galloway just said he'd be putting this back to tomorrow night - again.
Mandy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must be a conspiracy.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha yeah, well the guy's actually on now - it's all smoke and mirrors man!
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, all things considered, the call from the guy who said that GG had got a 'weak' 911 theorist was probably the best thing about it.

Just because someone is a journalist (radio presenter) who has worked for a reputable station, it doesn't mean, by any stretch, that he is the best person to open up to random callers.

The guy was defintiely patronising to 'Fred the Cabbie', but that speaks more of his lack of understanding of the specific details than anything. Though, how many people could quote offhand the specific heat at which steel buckles? He didn't claim to be an expert.

Galloway deferred to others on this and I think it was a bad move. He once quoted someone as telling him "never ask a question you don't know the answer to", and it rang very true for me tonight.
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually managed to wake up when this started last night .. I thought Fred was a bit patronising to start with, and I agree that the guy wasn't the best to answer open questions. He is a journalist though, and there aren't many of them trying to find out what really went on.

That the towers were a curtain-wall structure is important. As I understand it is the curtain wall that diffuses the impact of large objects.

I'll be interested to hear what GG reckons at the end of it tonight.
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In case you'd like to see what the guy was/is on about, I think he is referring to this presentation. It's pretty good, two hours long though Smile

luke

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heres a good video that i saw recently on the so called investigation into 9/11

"In an information-packed presentation of 58 minutes Kevin Ryan delivers a damning indictment of the official investigations of the total collapses of the Twin Towers and Building 7. Ryan's solid scholarship and application of the scientific method stands in stark contrast to the official investigations, whose dishonesty and corrupt anti-scientific methods Ryan exposes in abundance. Ryan explains details of the investigation by the National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) not acknowledged by the Institute, such as its failure to experimentally verify the floor pancake theory, forcing it to invent a new theory about the Towers' collapse. Ryan notes commonalities in the WTC investigations by NIST and FEMA, and the investigation of the 1995 Oklahoma City Building, such as a high degree of overlap in the leaders of the respective investigations. Ryan unquestionably qualifies as a whistleblower. Having been promoted to the top manager of Underwriter's Laboratories water testing division, Ryan was dismissed on November of 2004 after an e-mail from him to Dr Frank Gayle of NIST questioning the collapse of the twin towers became public"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: