Philosophy Football T-Shirt....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Colston

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:31 am    Post subject: Philosophy Football T-Shirt.... Reply with quote

Many thanks for your order. We are desperately keen to spread this image as widely as possible, raising invaluable profile and funds for Palestine solidarity. If you are able to post the following on any websites, blogs, e-newsletters, publications, or simply forward to friends and colleagues. Hugely grateful.

>
THEY STOLE OUR LAND

"They stole my land, burnt my olive trees, destroyed my house, took my water, imprisoned my father, killed my mother, starved us all, humiliated us all. But I am to blame : I shot a rocket back. So they stole more of my land, burnt my olive trees, destroyed my house, took my water, bombed my country..."

Featuring words partly inspired by one of the hundreds of hand-written anonymous placards carried at the 3rd Jan demonstration in London the Palestine 09 design expresses vividly the cycle of despair that has turned the tiny Gaza strip into a war zone of Israeli reprisals using its overwhelming military might. JUST £16.99! Helping to raise funds for the Palestine Solidarity Campaign. Available from www.philosophyfootball.com
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they don't take paypal Sad
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Kettering Town FC Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: