Cookie Day!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Annual celebrations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twirley

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:57 am    Post subject: Cookie Day! Reply with quote

I attended my first real Cookie Day on Sunday. My MIL does it every year but as she's always been in Philly it's been hard to get there. So, this year we planned it all out, and luckily my SIL was also here (she just got back from travelling in Morocco), so we had a real girly day...and made about 1000 cookies. I know, cos I bagged most of them. We made 15 different kinds and split them in half (my SIL is living with us till she finds a place of her own). The aim is to give tins of mixed cookies out to friends but I'm sure SIL & I will eat quite a few. So much for that diet!!

If anyone wants any, PM me your address. agift

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! from Twirls & family.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds a great idea for a present - the personal touch and tasty cookies combined... sorted! haha
Skylace
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is so sweet of you Twirls! I am sure it was a fun day as well. I would love to do one of those days as well. Hopefully someday! What a great holiday memory.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Annual celebrations All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: