Coast to Coast Overtures and Beginners ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:22 pm    Post subject: Coast to Coast Overtures and Beginners ... Reply with quote

no not the ol' Faces album,

but is this really the overture announcing beginning of total economic collapse ? Like at least a few of us I watched Zeitgeist the movie and was more than a little sympathetic to it's basic message. I posted a link in the Conspiracy section of this forum.

here is the follow up, zeitgeist:addendum. About two hours long. The economics may be on the simplistic side, but to get to the bottom of this takes longer than a two hour flick, and I think they get it about right.

The end part may be a tad optimistic, but if they've got the first two parts right, what choice do we have ?

edit: in case you're interested, here's modern money mechanics

http://landru.i-link-2.net/monques/MMM.pdf
luke

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks brown sauce, i'll check it out
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep, cheers Saucey - I started watching a bit, but I'll watch it properly later.
ItzMeRon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad ass! WOW! Thank you.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ItzMeRon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit! Who in the hell is making such movies with such lights of truth?! I must know this man or women.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ItzMeRon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG....Can we make this a sicky or something?! Everyone needs to watch this.
ItzMeRon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG...I had to comment again!

I am watching this now, if you could not tell.........AND PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THE TECHNOLOGY PART OF THIS VIDEO! OMG, THIS HAS TAKEN THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY FUCKING MOUTH!

The views of money in America and in the world, and the systems that are applyed today, especially with the education of the people with such "different" views has been in my mind for a long long time. I am blown away yet again. I vote this to sticky.
ItzMeRon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ladies & Gentleman,

I have seen this video and I approve this message! ROFL!

Seriously though, this movie is THE TRUTH! Please check your facts. Do not take my word for it.

This video is 100% of what is going on in America and the world today. I stand by this movie 100%.

This video even further confirms long outstanding points I did not have answers to. I feel 10000 points smarter just watching it. lol

In all seriousness, if you do not understand this video, you need to. Please ask questions. This video is important! Not seeing this video is a minus to your knowledgebase, at least. Please observe some of the highest forms of thinking here.

I will see you all on the Venus Project.
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

glad it's getting the attention that it deserves Smile

I suppose that it is preaching to the converted here, at least for the most. So ...

http://thezeitgeistmovement.com/index.html

ItzMeRon wrote:
Everyone needs to watch this.

yup ..
Brown Sauce

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After watching Zeitgeist : Addendum, I got to wondering about the whistle blower John Perkins. Here's an audio book of his Confessions of an Economic Hit Man,

http://www.couchtripper.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=8845

well worth a listen ....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: