Man catches bullet in his falsers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Man catches bullet in his falsers Reply with quote

Man catches bullet in teeth, spits it out, shooter flees
October 1, 2008

A Croatian man has impersonated Superman by catching a bullet in his teeth and spitting out the hot lead. Just like in the comics his attacker fled.

The drama occurred after Stipe and Mirna Cavlovic, both 37, got caught up in a row between two men. One of the men fired at the couple but the bullet ricocheted off Mirna's cheek and got stuck in Stipe's false teeth. The surprised Stipe then spat out the hot bullet, terrifying his attacker.

I thought I was dead for sure," he told police. "I didn't even see the bullet hit my wife. I just saw the flash of the gun's barrel. The next thing I knew was something hit my false tooth and I spat out the hot lead. It hurt like hell but we're both still alive."

Police believe he survived because the bullet lost so much speed when it grazed Marla's cheek. She was also uninjured. The 58-year-old gunman was arrested.

------------------

I can imagine everyone just stood there wondering what the hell just happened!

irrelevant trivia - they call false teeth wallies here (pronounced like valleys)...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> News mash All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: