Jewish Celtic Supporter Speaks Out
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cobweb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're deluded or stupid or trying to act rational to back up a losing point but being an apologist for racist, sectarian scumbag by trying to deflect the point onto a Tory/other politics area doesn't wash here.

Some of your points are so naive as to be laughable....red hand salutes being mistaken as fascist salutes....this has long since been passed over as nonsense by rangers support leaders...it's nazism plain and simple.
You then say "nothing to do with facsicm...simply vile bigotry"....emmm...you say potato I say potato (that doesn't work so well written down does it) but it's the same thing and you're only trying to water it down.

You are also factually wrong in the one fact you do say....Glasgow's largest party is SNP not Labour.

I can't be arsed challenging every little inane point you try to make but please be assured that USING RANDOM CAPS A LOT DOESN'T MAKE IT ANY BETTER......it's still apologist bullshit for neo-nazi fascists and racism/sectarianism.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers cobweb - you said what I was thinking on reading that outburst of random bollocks.

Gianmaria, you can't say that Livicelt was wrong, because you haven't had his experiences, and it's just his (well written) opinion.
Gianmaria Framarin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me check if there's enough space for a decent conversation here, and not just partial propaganda...
Forst of all, capital letters, an auld matter, and yet the Internet hasn't done anything about it: will you cobweb lad explain me how to UNDERLINE what I'm trying to tell you?
My use of capital letters is only due to that purpose, if we had bold italics I'd use those... would that be more "politically correct" to you? It wouldn't make any difference for me.
If you'll keep on considering that is me shouting over you, well, what can I do to help you? I'm not shouting, laddie, I'm UNDERLINING. If you know about some other way to do that, please tell me. Though I despise this political correctness, if I have to be honest, it just messed things up and didnae solve any problem.
Now, I'll use capital letters again, hoping you will soon suggest me some other way to underline what I need to underline, okay? I do mean this, I hope you'll understand and trust me, sorry if I'll do that again, but I can't express my thoughts without underlining what to me is the "core" of my thoughts.
Okay, just a wee comeback on the "non Tory" issue, the one you lad say is out of topic here, the one which BROUGHT ME INTO THIS DISCUSSION, INSTEAD, by chance... our Jewish friend was talking about that too, read back what he said about the "usual crowd at Ibrox"...
SNP is NOW the largest political party in Glasgow, it WASN'T until Tony Blair came in.
You say I'm naive or ridiculous, I'm now telling you this one you pointed out seems ridiculous to me: we're talking about TWO PARTIES ON THE LEFT OF THE SPECTRUM, which means that GLASGOW IS STILL A LEFT-WING STRONGHOLD 90%.
Can you lad prove me that that 10% is ALL WHAT THE IBROX CROWD'S ALL ABOUT???
THIS IS PURE LIES. I know where they come from, it's the same auld story...
Red hand salutes can EVEN BE WORSE THAN FASCIST ONES, yet they are red hand salutes. This makes THAT SECTION OF GERS FANS (not at all "a majority") SECTARIAN AND RACIST, NOT FASCIST. Be careful to the terms you might use. Of course it is vile and violent as well, but I don't like and don't want any POLITICAL affiliation labelling what is simply different from any political thought or expression. Simple as that. I'm not defending the cunts, lad, I'm defending a correct use of our language, and most of all, I need to get rid of political categories in discussions such as these.
Mussolini (I'm half Italian, you know) was Mussolini, Hitler was Hitler, please be serious over this point... Rangers is no Mussolini or Hitler as far as I know...
That's because some of you keep trying to bring the BNP cunts into Ibrox, where they NEVER belonged, now call me naive or whatever, I do know what I'm talking about, I'm talking about Glasgow, prior to be talking about the Gers. And I hope you care for Glasgow as well as I do, and NOT ACCEPT it might ever be a BNP city...
Being sectarian and racist CAN EVEN BE WORSE THAN BEING FASCIST, but THAT'S WHAT IT IS, DON'T MESS THINGS UP...
If ever there's ONE THING IN SCOTLAND WHICH WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO GET, THAT IS FASCISM.
Take a look at the polls, again... THOSE ARE THE FACTS YOU'RE ASKING ME TO TALK ABOUT.
How did the BNP fare? 0,01%. All the lads at Coapland stand?
Lies, sorry. If you peeped in "Rangers Media" you'd easily spot a thread (do search for that on Google) where people get frustrated by the fact that the press is still trying to call us Gers fans fascists, and some also mention the fact that THIS PRESUMPTION BROUGHT THE BNP CUNTS BACK TO IBROX, TRYING TO SPREAD LEAFLETS AND THEN GOING AWAY AS SOON AS THE MATCH WAS BEGINNING... They probably read those papers and got the impression they might now be popular among the Ibrox crowd...
TAKE A LOOK AT THE POLLS... GLASGOW'S SPLIT BETWEEN LABOUR AND SNP, SO WHERE ARE THOSE TORIES OUR JEWISH FRIEND TALKS ABOUT?
10% of Glasgow's population, IS THAT WHAT IBROX'S ALL ABOUT???
That's where you go wrong and yet try to call me names, like "naive" or whatever...
THE GLASGOW RANGERS HAVE A WORKING CLASS FANBASE, and I am NOT talking about the ultras now, I'M TALKING ABOUT THE AVERAGE AULD MAN ATTENDING THE GAMES. Working class protestants, whose vote GENERALLY GOES TO THE SNP OR THE LABOUR PARTY, whoelse? Ah, yes, 10% of that crowd vote Tory...
Is is so "naive" to take a look at FACTS and NOT FOLLOW ANY PARTIAL PROPAGANDA?
Did I ever say there's NO RACIAL (it's not about the race, anyway, it's about religion)/SECTARIAN/EXTREMISTIC/VIOLENT/THUG'N'CUNTS PROBLEM AT IBROX? No. I said that this all UNLUCKILY STILL GOES ON... IT DOES EXIST. THAT WAS NOT THE POINT I WAS DISCUSSING OR "CORRECTING" AFTER READING OUR JEWISH FRIEND'S POST...
I was only telling that the crowd (not just the Coapland stand) at Ibrox is NOT CONSERVATIVE AND OF COURSE NOT FASCIST, OTHERWISE, LADDIE, YOU'D HAVE A CITY WHOSE MAJORITY IS TORY AND FASCIST... is this the Glasgow you can see nowadays???
As you can see, I'm not defending anyone inside Ibrox, if ever that were your point, THE SCUM IS SCUM, FASCIST OR NOT FASCIST, AND WE HAVE A LOT OF SCUM AT IBROX. I'm a Gers fan and I'm only defending THE LADS AND AULD MEN I KNOW AT IBROX, SITTING BESIDE ME, I'M DEFENDING MY FAMILIY TRADITION, I'M DEFENDING WHAT I KNOW ABOUT MY CLUB, I'M TRYING TO BRING BACK SOME SENSE TO ALL THIS THING.
Of course the Jewish lad simply expressed his feelings and opinions, he's totally entitled to that, so am I.
I'm also trying to bring back the whole thing down to facts, will you now allow me to or will there be space enough only for some usual propaganda?
I've already been banned from a leftist forum, just because I said the very same things I'm saying now: they had put Rangers in a list of "right-winged clubs", I was asking them to remove it. THEY BANNED ME. Very democratic... indeed... very leftist... I hope that won't repeat again, I'm not offending anyone, yet already have been "offended" by the cobweb lad, who labelled me as a stupid person... luckily enough, I'm aware he doesn't know me in the real life, so he can't really express anything realistic about me, I'm not hurt at all, these things happen on forums, people often try to offend other people, I don't care. Yet again, I've been banned for much less... I've been banned for MY THOUGHTS, and the ones who tried to offend me are still on there...
Let's check now whether there'll be enough space left for some realistic discussion, or I'll just have wasted my precious time once again, just for my club's sake and the love I have for it.
Cheers. :-)
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is an entire range of style tools in the reply page if you click on 'post reply' rather than typing in the quick-reply small box.

But the fact that you use the term 'leftist' instantly makes you a fool in my eyes, regardless of your formatting. You might want to search the site for my opinion on what that term means.
Gianmaria Framarin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admin, are you adding your offences to this now?
"Leftist" is NOT any offence. I am a leftist. I vote left wing. Always have. What did you see in that word that hurt you so much?
I suppose you simply misunderstood it, yet, here you come offending me...
This way's not the correct one, I hope you will agree.
Anyway, let's try and pass over this again, let's be polite as I've been up till now and I'll keep being as always: sorry, admin, where is the post reply thing? Can't find it...
Will you please show me where it stands, rather than calling me a fool because of a WORD I used and you misunderstood?
Och mah God...
Viva leftists!!! Is that clear now?
The site is called "Red Stomp", I thoght they'd treat me as comrades do, democratically and warmly. That's where I was a true fool indeed, admin...
Please, let offences down now, okay? It's not fair...
Peace. :-)
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fuck off.

Your account has been closed because it's clear, from experience, that you'll never be more than a one-trick pony.
johrae

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good call face. No time for deluded obscurantists. Plus he's a wanker...
cobweb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good shout Face....what a tool...walk in first post and tell everyone IN CAPS they are wrong & tossers and then ask everyone to play nice....and besides no fuckers ever called anyone laddie for decades outsides the Broons & Oor Wullie books.
What a bitch.
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last time I heard anyone call someone laddie was Mr McKay in Porridge - a good Presbyterian too if I'm not mistaken...
cobweb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see the new tougher stance against sectarianism taking effect then eh?

If the tannoy announcer has to ask twice then how come the coppers did nothing?
Quetelet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cobweb wrote:
.....how come the coppers did nothing?.....

I think you'll find it's in their job description, you can find it below 'Deny Everything' and above 'Harass Black People'.
johrae

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Face sorry this is in the wrong place. http://www.stuff.co.nz/southland-times/news/5311410/Key-clams-up-on-Israel-spy-claims
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guy who attacked Neil Lennon at Hearts' ground was cleared of assault today. It was shown live on Sky Sports - hundreds of thousands saw him attack Lennon, but the court dismissed the charge.

Isn't that nice?
johrae

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't believe it face.
I am not a Celtic fan but never the less for fuck's sake. That's the kind of shite that made me leave Scotland.
I've written an email to George to get a response on his Talksport show.
Scotland's shame. I wonder how many masons and blue noses happened to be on the jury? ..........
faceless
admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of the foam-laden comments are worth checking. How can so many people be so incapable of understanding the point being made?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Couchtripper Forum Index -> Pirty's Purgatory All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: